aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    @velstraph: dirty north pole slave workers?!

@lucifer: oh really. well, i was thinking more than that. u get my drift.
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Most humans who serve him go completely insane, and thus useless, or do something stupid that ends up having their soul imprisoned by the traitor again. So far I have done neither and have learned more of the truth than most. Enough in fact to give him some extra support by translating his history.

Don't worry, I'm good at keeping secrets. *smiles* No matter how funny they be.

@ Foxy-chan: That taste like liquorish and have all year to make all sorts of toys... not all of which go out to the children of the world. *grins*
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Hmm, interesting...I just whip people into doing what I want...or kill them if I get bored. I get bored a lot...and to take the edge off, I like to take a nice warm bath...but you already know about all that. It can be so stressful dealing with a bunch of idiots...

Elf boy would murder me...and he knows how, he's...well, elf boy.

@Foxy-chan: Haha, sorry, but I'm a two man, man. I already have two uke, and Vel-san has Eiri-san. But, we're brain twins, so we get along really well, and it may seem like more.
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Oh don't get me wrong, he keeps his minions in almost constant pain. But only beings who enjoy such can possibly be his minions. To most, his 'rewards' would seem both cruel and pleasant. But to his minions they're just enjoyable in different ways.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I think I like it more when they don't like the pain...Though, it depends on the specimen some of the most interesting ones were those that got their rocks off on the pain. Too bad all but a few were taken away from me...God likes to interfere with my plans all the time...Instead of minding his own holy business, he has to stick his nose in mine dark fun...Prick...
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well, my master doesn't actually care if we enjoy what he does. He needs us to enjoy the pain so we can become in tune with it. After all, only those who can accept pain freely into their soul can truly inflict real torment upon his enemies. I don't know what his plan is, but I know what his goal is.

So if I had to say I would think god interferes with your plan so as to keep you from discovering certain things, certain weaknesses of his.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I wish I had slept with him, rather than god...Sounds like waay more fun...

Hah! Or, he's just a prick and likes to see me unhappy. He always tells me its because they've suffered enough...He's the one that sent them there in the first place! To be tortured! By me! Ah...but what do I know? I'm just heaven's reject...
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well sorry to dissapoint you but he isn't interested in such things. He's one of the most ancient beings in existence and he hasn't slept with anyone or anything. He purely wants others to suffer, but he isn't fanatical about it. He's very patient, thus his threat to the traitor.

Yes I always wondered about that. He sends those who are not allowed in heaven to you, then they're magically forgiven? Please...
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Still sounds like more fun then that tight ass up stairs...And oh...what a tight ass it was...ahem...Anyway, he sounds like a riot at parties.

Like I said, just likes to see me unhappy. Any time I get a new pet, he takes it away. As if being in my prescence for a few hundred years was sooooo bad! Its just another way of hurting me. He just loves to remind me of how I'll never find any happiness because he won't allow it...And, that's why he stuck me with humans! I hate humans! Sure, its fun to trick and torment them, but after a while...you begin to see it all...
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well, he sure knows how to spike the punch you could say. *chuckles*

But I'm not too worried about god. In time his creator will be destroyed once my master brings his peers back into this world. And without his creator he will quickly fall to the true gods' power. Just because wants you to be alone forever, doesn't mean you will be.