aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: So you let me nearly feed you to him? Genius!

If you wanted my ears pointy, I could just snap me fingers! *Rubs his ears, then snaps his fingers so they're pointy* Do not get me started on gnomes... *Twitches again* Evil little bastards...

@Foxy-chan: Are we freaking you out by any chance?
  2. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    No... I was about to say that you two seem to be really close. Talking for hours. But I edited it and changed it as the one below. heehee.
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *chuckles* Don't worry yourself, he can't trap my soul again. When I die a certain being who walks in darkness will take it back.

Hehe, careful, or a certain teacher might call you his precious little elf boy.

@ Foxy-chan: Not a fan of dirty north pole slave workers?
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: And when do you plan on dying? Hm? I thought you were supposed to haunt me...

Meh, Mr. Wihongi (I am not changing names to protect the innocent, that's really his name) only has one testicle, he doesn't really scare me...probaby wondering how I know that, aren't you? *Smiles*

@Foxy-chan: Of course we're close! He's my brain twin.
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I don't plan on dying any time soon. And I do plan on haunting you should I die before you, and as one of his minions I'll be able to do so without limitation. *grins*

Judging from what I know of him... actually why not, I'll bite... how do you know that about him? *smiles*
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Does you being able to haunt me have anything to do with him being the ultimate being of torture, would it?

Haha, made you wonder, didn't I? He had cancer, prostate or testicle, can't remember which. I never had Mr. Wihongi, my biology teacher told us. Had ya thinking didn't I?
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *chuckles* Partially, but he prefers to torture humans, there's a long story behind that as well. Me haunting you is more of... a reward for me. *grins*

Yea I had a few theories but that wasn't at the top. *smiles*
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: A reward? A reward for what? *Turns to look up at you*

Oh? And what was your first theory? Guinea Pirate! I feel like yelling random things right now...
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *looks up with a curious look, then smiles and turns back to you* A good service record. Hehehe.

I figured maybe he had a little too much fun with his elf boy. Or that someone peaked while he was in the bathroom. *chuckles*
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: A good service record eh? Do tell...

No, he never got his chance with Elf Boy...Elf boy told me that if Mr. Wihongi wasn't married, and wasn't missing a testicle, he would have slept with him when he turned 18...Don't ever tell him I told you that. The last time elf boy saw him, he was at the theatre, in his car, looking longingly out the window at elf boy...I have the weirdest friends.