aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Oh you've met him... though you didn't know it. He was here in this room just a while ago when the lights were out. *smiles*

Could have fooled me... Santa has all those small little elves... their heads are naturally just the right height. *chuckles*
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I don't typically socialize with beings of different dimensions...Hell, I barely socialize with beings of this dimension!

Ew...bad image...bad image...but you have a point, and it doesn't help that in Futurama, the elves all hold hands, and they're all boys... 'If I wasn't frozen in the ground I'd harpoon you in the eye!'
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well... originally he was of this plane, but he had to retreat temporarily to avoid a few problems. But he finds his way back... every now and then.

Why do you think there are so many candy canes in the north pole hm? *grins*
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I'm betting that was before my time...Or god's just keeping things from me again..bastard...

Ew...more bad images...'won't you join my slaying tonight?' Have I mentioned I love this show?
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: It was... seeing as how god is just a minion of the traitor who created him long ago. But that is a rather long story. *chuckles* But you'll be glad to know that the being whom I speak of is much like you, fallen from the ranks of his brethren only to ascend to a far greater power that never existed before.

Well where do you think flavored lubes really come from hm?
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Vel-san: I'm betting God still knew about it...He likes to not tell me things...It...frustrating...But, lets not get into that, shall we?

You're having fun with this, aren't you? Ew...EW! Ew...ew...
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Hm odds are he doesn't know about it, or at least not enough to understand it. The being who made him has to work out of sight, since knowledge of it only serves its enemies... the rightful rulers...

*grins* I try to have fun with everything. *makes a slurping sound* Mmm, peppermint elf.
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Feh...Who knows what that bastard knows... *Rolls over onto his stomach, still across your lap and puts his arms under his chin*

*Face palm* Gah! Eeewwww...They're not elves! They're gnomes!!! GNOMES!!! Elves are tall and pretty...those things are short, ugly, and creepy...LIKE GNOMES!!! *Shudders* gnomes.... *Twitch*
  9. foxytroy
    foxytroy
    O......kaaaaaaay. ahahahaha!
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I don't know much of it myself, but I know enough to be free from the traitor's grasp, probably why it tries to kill me so often yet can't.

*pulls on your ears with both hands to make them pointy* Hm, guess it would be liquorish then. *chuckles*