aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Chuckles* Oh, silly me! Did I forget to cover the ceiling with mirrors too? *He giggles as only the devil can and waves his hand again, covering the ceiling with mirrors as well* So, tell me, what is is that you see in those mirrors?
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: No no no no... *Vel closes his eyes but opens them with groan. His body goes limp, then every muscle seems to spasm causing him to lurch up, then he goes limp, and this process repeats* Take them away, take them away. I don't want him looking at me! *Vel pulls his arm away as though something just clawed him, though no marks appear*
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Is that more polite talking, or is that begging I hear? *He smirks and stands up, then walks over to stand over you* Be sure to talk loudly and clearly. Years of tortured screams haven't been the best on my ears...
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *Vel growls and reaches up trying to bite you* Never! I will not beg you. *as the mirrors shine Vel continues his spasms, his eyes darting to one after the other. Vel pulls his arms and legs as though something is attacking them*
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well...if you insist on this continuing... *He chuckles and sits back down* I guess we can continue in the dark... *He toys with the cord, interlacing it with his fingers, giving it tiny little tugs and pulls*
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *Vel continues to shake, but he looks directly at your hand, not blinking* I... won't...
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: That's too bad...I was hoping I wouldn't have to pull this...But, before I do...I have a question: Does it bother you more to have the mirrors covered part way, or is it more bothersome to you if they are left the way they are, fully visible? Me, personally, it bugs me more to have them covered...
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Of course it hurts more when they're partially covered... *Vel doesn't take his eyes off your hand around the string* At least at first... an... an open mirror doesn't cause this. Partially covered, and it attracts his attention. *Vel's breathing continues to go quickly, and his limbs pull away from invisible claws every few seconds*
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: You know what you have to do to make this stop... *He says sweetly* I don't like to see you in so much pain... *He gets up again and kneals next to you, brushing the hair out of your face again, caressing your cheek* Just a few simple words, and this all goes away...with a wave of a hand...
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *Vel continues to shake, but looks up at you and forms a crooked smile* Don't treat me like some human, your temptation is useless unto me... *Vel's eye twitches* I... I won't beg.