aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Smiles* That I am, that I am...What kind of devil would I be if I didn't exploit my victims worse fears? Not a very good one, I think...
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I suppose not... *keeps his hands clenched slightly shaking* Well, though you probably already know it but this victim won't beg... *Vel's eye twitches again* do as you will...
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Gets up off the floor and sits in a very nice leather and wooden chair* Do as I will? I know you won't beg, but come now, its not fun if you don't even fight! Don't tell me all it takes is a little electricity and some fancy shackles to subdue you...
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: A being's natural reaction to panic can manifest in three ways; uncontrollable desire to escape, uncontrollable rage, or paralyzing of the body. *grins* Don't treat me like one of the pathetic mortals of this world. I know I can't escape and I know I can't fight back... thus that leaves my brain with one option. However, because I'm fully aware of these facts my brain doesn't paralyze me, it just stays still, just below panic but well above fear. And you know as well as I that the anticipation of fear can possibly be far worse than fear it self. *smiles*

Besides... you know how I really feel about this. *chuckles*
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: And because I know that anticipation of fear can be far worse than fear itself...I'm just going to sit here with a light switch, running my finger along it... *Waves his hand and a string falls down. He lightly grabs it and tugs on it, but the lights still remain on* Oh, I know how you feel about this alright... *He chuckles*
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *Vel's eye dart to the string as it is tugged then to Lucifer-san's face, going back and forth. Vel's muscles tense as he controls his shaking* Well... I suppose we're in for a long night then... because I know I'm not going to break. *grins*
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: And I can read in the dark... *Tugs on the string again, but the lights still remain on. He pulls out a pair of silver reading glasses, puts them on and summons a random book* I have a lot of books to read, Vel-san, but I'm sure you knew that. *Smirk*
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *as the string is pulled Vel's arm twitches* Yes, yes I am aware of how much reading you have to do. *Vel looks around the room and catches a glimpse of his reflection in the window, instantly looking the other way and trembles for a brief moment.* So what are we reading hm?
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Looks where Vel-san had and chuckles* Should I summon a huge mirror to hover over you, or would that be too cruel of me? Would it be cliche to say I was reading the Necronomicon?
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *Vel glares at Lucifer-san* That would be... rather painful. *smiles* Though I've never been shackled and confronted with something like that... *Vel looks back to the string then back to Lucifer-san* Can't say how I'll react honestly. But now that you mention it, I need to reread that. I have it in my room... good book.