aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Shrugs* I'm Lucifer, I lost that distinction a long, long time ago... *Makes the electricity stop* I figure that's far more cruel than putting on something awful. *Smiles*
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *as the electricity stops Vel's muscles continue to pulsate but eventually stop. He takes a few breaths* Mhmm, well I suppose if you're in hell long enough that would happen. *Vel remains still, exhausted from struggling too much*
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Smiles* Heh...I always get what I want in the end...Though, what should I do with you now? Hm?
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *looks at you with a comfortable smile* I don't think I have much say in this. And these shackles seem to have some sort of enchantment on them otherwise I would be free by now... so I guess it's up to you now isn't it? *chuckles*
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I suppose it is...and of course the shackles have enchantments on them! Do you really think I wouldn't be able to figure out that you could easily turn into a mist and just float away? I have seen an interesting demon or two...And to think, this all started cause I poked you...
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Well luckily for me I'm not a demon otherwise you'd have control over me now wouldn't you? *chuckles* Guess this is as close as you can get.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Demon or no, I'm certainly not stupid enough to think I could bind you with simple shackles...
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Hmm, wasn't saying you were. Quite the opposite, very astute of you to use my strengths against me. So what now? Going to leave me for the rats? Or do you have something... else... in mind. *grins*
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well, I did consider just leaving you on the floor, writhing...my little mices sure have been hungry lately...but then the thought of shutting the lights off and leaving you in darkness crossed my mind...Oh, I just can't choose. *Smiles*
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    *Vel's eye twitches slightly*

@ Lucifer-san: Well... you are the devil...