aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *presses his hands against the floor and flips over Mateoo-kun putting his legs on either side of your right leg then pulls his legs together and twists, making you fall to floor. Keeps his legs around yours so you can't get up* Haha! Who needs hands.
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Sighs* Bad move... *Helps Mate-chan back up and places him on the bed* Let me handle him, okay, pet? *Takes out another pair of shackles and chains Vel-san' feet, anchoring them to the floor as well* Oh, and don't struggle...The more you struggle, the less it hurts. *Smirk*
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    owww! Vel-sama, I wasnt trying to hurt you.
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Is that so? But the less I struggle the less force you'll have to use. *grins and begins twist and wiggling however he can*
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Touches the chains around Vel-san's hand and sends an elctric shock through it* True, but I could just shock you into submission...
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *Vel's opens his eyes fully, presses his teeth together, and begins giggling uncontrollably as his muscles pulsate due to the electricity. What muscles he still has control over he moves to continue to try and get away*
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: You just get off on anything, don't you? *Sends more electricity through the chains*
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *begins cackling* You... you... you have no idea! *continues to squirm however he can*
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Should I put country music on or something? *Grins* Or...should I put on some prayer tapes?
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *tries to hold back his laughter* There... is... a difference between... pain... and cruelty... *grins and giggles as the electricity begins to make his limbs go numb*