aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *takes a few deep breathes* Phew... well sometimes you just meet the craziest of people! *chuckles*
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Face faults* No...that was the point...My hips hurt because of how I slept...and Vel-san had to...be Vel-san and...I have no idea how to explain this...
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu:its ok... I understand now. *walks over to Lu-sa, tugs down on his pants, bends over to lay kisses on either hip*

I love you and I hope they feel better.
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: *smiles* I was only taking advantage of Lucifer-san's poorly chosen words. Just teasing the devil is all.
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Should not have just glanced at the screen just now...I love you too, and now that I'm not laying on them, they're fine.

@Vel-san: I'm surprised you didn't burst out laughing again when Mate-chan asked if I had been with someone...I know I would have, had I been in your posistion.
  6. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: What was on the screen?
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I can only laugh so much... unfortunately air is required. *chuckles*
  8. mateoo
    mateoo
    vel: vel-sama, do you like teasing me? cause it seems like you do.
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: I like to tease my friends. Isn't that right Lucifer-san? *grins*
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: I guess so. I just don't like teases.