aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Did you have fun last night? Get felt up? Yeah, sorry, I'll be leaving in a about half an hour.

@Vel-san: Well...not to be cliche, but the blood of innocent virgin boys is nice too...the blood is all nice and sweet...
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Hm, so hell has a good supply of innocent virgin boys? Well, guess if anyone could smuggle them in it would be you.
  3. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: yes and yes! there was this one very drunk persistent guy in a roman costume who approached me several times. He backed me into a closet at one point, calling me a pussy... and that I should show him my pussy. he licked my neck and tried to finger me, but my booty shorts are way too tight. hehehe, so I slipped by him and avoided him all night.

There were similar guys on the dance floor...

Lu-sama, where are you going? will you be back?
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Oh, it isn't easy...but I manage. The Japanese boys are the hardest to get...but I loves them so. Occassionaly I like to make them not innocent and virgin before bathing in their blood...

@Mate-chan: I just want to take a shower, since no one is home, well my grandma isn't home and my grandpa is out in the garage drinking, so yeah. I kind of want to go kill that guy more than a little right now...See, I knew something would happen to you!
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu... to have alone time in there? *giggles*

Yeah, you were right... but had I worn the jock oufit, I would have been fingered for sure. So the catboi was the right way to go.

one of my friends there got rimmed in the bathroom. I left early, but I just heard from another friend that a third guy joined sometime later! My friend isn't answeing his phone at this time.. probably too tired. ^^ but I cant wait to find out what happened.
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Well, alone time is pretty well given when I take a shower.

That's the reason why I don't like going to parties, too many rude people that just can't keep their hands to themselves. It just pisses me off, is all.

Well, sounds like he had fun...Stuff like that happens to one of my friends all the time. He's...well a little slut though, so he begs for it.
  7. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Well it certainly sounds like you had a good time. And you remained safe as well so I suppose that's all that matters... unless you're keeping something from us. *grins*

@ Lucifer-san: Yes, I would think getting supplies from that magical place would be hard to come by. So when you do take your bath do you take one of the little delicacies to bathe with you? That way they soak in their own kind making their defiling later that much more... satiated?
  8. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: mmm lu-sa... ^_~ *giggles*

Yeah, there was lots of unsavory, or savory (depending how you look at it) things going on there. I left early, so I can just imagine....

Yeah, this friend isnt really a slut... he was just really drunk... so I hope nothing bad happened. cause my mind can paint some pretty vulgar scenarios.
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Yes...yes I do. When I have a good supply I like to take them all into the bath, and make it seem like harmless fun...then the molesting starts, and I kill them off one-by-one and make the other boys bathe in the blood with me. I like to keep the smallest and cutest for last...utterly terrified...Delicious.
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    @vel: I did have a good time... and ok... yes something else...

I was at the bar, and they asked me to do this thing, I forget the name.. but they put lemon juice on my nipple, sprinkled sugar, or was it salt? either way something crystaly on there, and then this guy who I kind of know through anotehr friend took a shot and then licked the crystals off my nipple.. and he sucked for a bit. it was good feeling... but everyone was staring so I was like. "uhh ok!" and backed off his mouth.

ok, thats it! no other encounters. ^^