aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I don't know how you came back here without handcuffs on. I feel sorry for you and jealous of you for going back there...
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I know, I'm suprised I didn't come back shackled. I'm curious to see what the winter uniforms look like, cause I'm pretty sure the short shorts are the summer uniform...but its Japan, so I'm not sure...
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: All right. You're sending me pictures. If you don't have a camera I'll get you one. It's not fair you get to go there... again! Lucifer-san... enjoy yourself a lot, maybe I'll feel some of it since I'm your brain twin... I can only hope. *chuckles*
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Of course I have pictures and a camera! I've gots pictures of temples, sumo wrestlers...ummm...OH! I got some decent shots out of the apartment of my first host family in Kobe. 15 floor building, lived on the 15th floor. I love those people...
  5. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I love being in high places. I don't know why but they just feel so lively. So I'm guessing when you go back you're going to visit places you haven't been to? Or are you going to go to all the same fun places. *chuckles*
  6. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    guys!!! I'm at an Six Flags (a popular theme/amusement park) they have this thing called Freightfest, and they have people dressed up and scare the living hell outta you!!!

Scary costumes, I swear. I almost peed in my pants.

There was this muscular guy, HALF-NAKED dressed up as a zombie. I thought he was pretty hot.

So how's your Halloweed so far guys?
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    @rei: hi rei! Happy Halloween... I am just about to go , and get ready for my party. Sexy Catboi here I cu...come! *giggles*

I have been to many a frightfest at our sixflags.. its a blast. Follow that naked zombie!!
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Rei-chan: My Halloween has been rather uneventful. Ate a few children, made a few sacrifices to the dark gods... you know, just a normal day really.
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I'll probably hit Kiyo Mizu again. Its a mountain temple with the tourist trap from hell on the way up. Lots of waterfalls. It was cloudy the day I went. Was really nice that day, not too hot, it rained. I'll probably go back to Kinkajuji, the Golden Pavillion, and Ginkakuji, the Silver Pavillion. What I want to do is get to the top of Fushimi Inari, which is basically a huge ass stair case...
  10. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Mate-chan: This is my first time! It's a hell of alotta fun!!

@ Vel-san: Umm . . .that sounds, friendly.