aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Well, nothing else was on...and I don't really feel like finding any movie to watch. That's the whole point of tv, having something to watch with minimal effort.
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: This is true. But the movies I have are right next to me... organized ever so slightly. So doesn't take much effort.
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Mine are not next to me, and they are not organized...thus, the tv rules in my room!
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Gah! I need to go buy more movies. Just saw a scene from The Devil's Rejects, I so need to see that movie. Rob Zombie is awesome!
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I haven't really watched a bunch of horror movies...
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I really like them, but I don't watch that many nowadays. Most of them are just gore fests, no really horror to them.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: That's why I don't really like watching any of the new horror movies. I prefer Japanese horror films. They're actually scary without being just plain gross. Dead Silence really turned me off of american horror movies. It wasn't that scary and it was really just...gross.
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: I actually haven't seen a lot of Japanese horror. I've seen bits and pieces of Oldboy, but that's Korean. So eh... I have heard about them though. Like the Juan (spelling?) series, can't find it though.
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Its Ju-on. the Japanese version of The Grudge, right? I wish I had Tomie...That's what I'd be watching tonight. That, or Uzumaki. Anything Juunji Ito I love.
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Gah, sometimes I hate being socially starved! So many things I need to see and learn! Well, I still have some time I suppose. Question is where to start... so much to do and so many limits... like food, or water, sleep... gah I hate being human!