aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *chuckles* That may be wise. When we get started on enjoying someone's flesh in a way most find cruel... well... it's hard to stop laughing. *chuckles*
  2. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    don't you start laughing vel-san...your being punish at the moment if you did not forget
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri-san: Punished am I? And just how do you think you could accomplish that? It's rather hard to hurt me and not have me enjoy it you do realize. *grins*
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Eiri-san: Its really hard to punish a masochist...
  5. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    that's the punishment not doing anything you would enjoy
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri-san: Hmm, then I'll just have to enjoy myself then now won't I? *chuckles then rubs his hand over the scars on his arm* I do know myself best after all.
  7. Eiri169Uesugi
    Eiri169Uesugi
    *quivers slightly disturbed* please reword that so I won't have to have a bad image on halloween
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Eiri-san: Now who's being punished. *grins* What's wrong Eiri-san, is the big bad vampire feeling a little squeamish?
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Eiri-san: You could force Vel-san to watch Goosebumps...cause its killing me right now. This is the worse torture I have ever inflicted on myself, and I can't stop watching...
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Hehe, I'm just watching a bunch of horror classics. Some people grew up with Disney... I grew up with Nightmare on Elm Street. *cackles maniacally*