aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

skandinavians in the nude?

1. gloh
    sorry if you think this is stupid, I just got curious
    There is this thread called "what do you sleep in" or something like that and I'm just really surprised at how few people sleep in the nude.

The one person that totally agrees with me that the nude is best is another skandinavian so I'm just wondering, what do you fellow skandinavians sleep in?

Is Adams suit more common in skandinavia or do my friend and I make an exeption even here?

sorry if you think this is stupid but I just can't understand why people would prefer sleeping in pjs
  2. Schiz
    Schiz
    Nude or possibly boxers all the way, every day of the year :P (unless i pass out from bein' drunk or somethin' xD)
  3. TheRedLightning
    TheRedLightning
    I sleep in only my panties, don't want to wet the bed if I have ero dreams just kidding, I sleep in it cause I feel more comfortable if I have to get up in the middle of the night, since I DO NOT like to walk around naked... in fact I hate to see my naked body...
  4. ClairvoyantDisease
    ClairvoyantDisease
    I usually wear a t-shirt or nightgowns.. >.<
  5. MorningShadow
    MorningShadow
    I sleep naked. If I have to, I'll wear a T-shirt and panties. Though certainly nothing more than that... Unless I'm sleeping at someone else's place, or at a convention or something, because... Honestly, sleeping in the same room as twenty ppl or more makes me want to wear more clothes xD
  6. Hyou
    Hyou
    I sleep naked too. But only at my mom's place. Cause I never know if my brother brings his friends over in the middle of the night at dad's place, and I've had his drunk friends enter my room before, no need for them to see me naked >_> So I go for big t-shirt and panties at dad's place
  7. JIBURI
    JIBURI
    Usually naked but sometimes pajama pants or panties ^^
  8. millipanda
    millipanda
    I used to sleep in night pants, t-shirt/sweater & socks maybe even slippers, you could say I was fully dressed XD but the past year I've gone nude too.
  9. hentaiFUJOSHI
    hentaiFUJOSHI
    i only sleep in pjm shirt, but if it`s getting really cold i put on panties and pants.