aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Scandinavian Yaoi Fans

1. ladyazmodan
    Theredlightening: Faktisk så gælder det vel osse Færørene, og Grønland. Skulle der gemme sig noget fra der xD

Og hvorfor faen er der aldrig mere end en eller 2 Danskere på BL forums? Kom ind i kampen tøser!

Theredlightening: Actually, wouldn't that also include the Faraoe Islands and Greenland? Should there be anyone from there.

And why the f**k aren't there never more than like 2 Danish people in BL comunities? Come on girls!
  2. TheRedLightning
    TheRedLightning
    @lady: well of course it's them too, but the Faraoe Island and Greenland is property of Denmark right? so I guess they go under that category or how to say... ^^,
  3. ladyazmodan
    ladyazmodan
    @theredlightening: Actually no. Both the Faraoe Islands and Greenland has their own government, and is self sustaining. as in we don't own them anymore (about time too), Greenland is still in a transistion state where we help them with some money "gifts/benefits" so they can stand on their own as a nation. But i suppose that a lot of people from Greenland & the Faraoe Island might feel Danish, or they don't. I simply don't know.

haha okay TL;DR

point was, i have no idea if they'd feel Danish, or would actually be offended being called Danish. So i just said what i did to be on the safe side.
  4. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    God Jul på er alla!
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  5. TheRedLightning
    TheRedLightning
    @lady: oh well I don't know, so ma ii I guess it doesn't matter as long as it's not war going on XD
  6. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    Hi, everyone! How's it going?

I've been really inactive here (but at least I'm not alone).. :P

Does anyone have any ideas of how to make this a more active group? Any more threads that we should start?
    Discussions about: films, books, mangas/manhwas, life, ANYTHING??

Feel free to suggest or start them! (^_^)
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718