aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Scandinavian Yaoi Fans

1. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    Hi, newbies (of the group that is), glad you could join!

@CappoccinoCat: But it's good that you're saying it, less misunderstandings then.

("Keep all foods sealed since cockroaches stay in an environment where there is a constant supply of food."..no cookies for Kackerlackan. ^^ (just kidding))
  2. sweethell
    sweethell
    Wow this group is increase!! Wee that's so great XD
  3. shwopi
    shwopi
    nyah! you're here! =w=
    finally found you XD
  4. DaimonSan
    DaimonSan
    aah, no one has posted here for like twenty days! D:
  5. shwopi
    shwopi
    omfgnoes! *posts* NOT ANYMORE! >D
  6. Tsuki_ni_Shizumu
    Tsuki_ni_Shizumu
    Hello everyone! ^__^ I got a message from one of you for a really long time ago. I've been away from aarin half a year because of lots of things happening, but I want to become active here again and so I joined your group to meet more Scandinavian people!
  7. Terrenea
    Terrenea
    Yay, welcome back to Aarin, Tsuki, and glad you could join the group (Tsuki AND shwopi)! ^_^

Soo..*searches for a conversation topic..searches..searches..finds something boring but relevant*..ahem..did anyone do any trick-or-treating this weekend? Or celebrate Halloween in any other way?
    Me? No celebrating at all except watching horror-movies on the telly, if that counts. *lol*
  8. Trasirshall
    Trasirshall
    Nah, no trick and no treats for me... or by me. I think this Halloween is uncommonly quite, usually I'm more fired up.
    Anyone seen any good Halloween movies? All the satellite TV offered was a whole load of B-movies, which would not scare me even if I were five years old.
  9. shwopi
    shwopi
    I and some friends watched Star Wars >: D (part 4 or something...didn't rly get it <_<) i almost slept through the whole movie, but the strange is that i always woke up when Darth Vader came o.o ...i was rly disappointed with his voice D:
    (p.s: we don't rly celebrate Halloween here...or we're, but grown-ups don't like it XD )
  10. Alvinna
    Alvinna
    Hi everyone ^^ I've been on aarin for some time now but noot been very active, thought it could be fun to meet some other yaoi fans from the cold north XD
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast