aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~Togainu no Chi & Lamento fans~

1. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    NVm, I found this one on the web: http://www.quizilla.com/users/shikon...0are%20you%3F/

I don't know if it was the one you were talking about but I got... GUNZI!!!!!!!!
    Yey! That made my day! xD

Gunzi

Take this quiz!

[edit] Doesn't he look so... so... so...? *drools* I just want to lick that blood out of him!
  2. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    Yeah that was the one I took Blue-Jay.... Thanks for the link! Suhi posted it in the forum...but I don't remember the thread...
    I got Gunzi as well V_V (I love him, but I was worried... should I buy some knuckle claws and start killing people?). My mum is Keisuke, my brother is Akira, my sister is Rin, my best male friend is Akira and my ebst female friend is Keisuke too...
    I remember I told my male friend when I gave him the link "make sure you don't get Akira, cause if you do I'll have to stalk you". It was so funny when he did. Now I call him "Neko-chan" XD
    @Junoan: Hi there! Welcome! Thanks for the nice pics you uploaded, we were lacking Lamento pics... ^_^
    Don't worry for your english, is not my first language either (is it too noticeable?)
    I know I know, they all had 'excuses' for what they did, but even so, if you were in Akira's shoes, would you forgive them? I know I wouldn't... Maybe Motomi and Rin... but definitely not Keisuke...-> and especially not to have sex with him straight after that!!!
    The only explanation I thought was that Akira never considered Kurosuke as Keisuke (it's really difficult to see him as the same person when he is on Line...), and Akira even says that 'it's impossible Keisuke took Line, it must have been a mistake'... So that was the only explanation... I do think he's too forgiving...
  3. flordepp
    flordepp
    I got Arbitro in that test ><, I wonder why...

4. Fuji
    Fuji
    @Blue-Jay: Oh that's Kishido Club I think?? ^^; I checked out a couple chapters but it wasn't my style. :P

Akira

Take this quiz!

Lol so I'm either a saint or an uke... :P
  5. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    @naikan: ... or maybe you're both? xD
    And yeh, that's it, Kishido Club (or something like that). The first two chapters aren't that great, I agree, but it really improves later. Anyway, I like stuff like that; fluffy and mellow aren't really my cup of tea.

@May_Alex: LOL Then we're both crazy. Mwahahahah!
    Actually, I think all of us here are, a bit at least, otherwise we wouldn't be here drooling over fantasy bishies covered in blood.

And your mum took the quiz as well? O.o LOL Nice! I wished mine did that, but she's too scared of computers for starters. xD
  6. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    @Naikan: Are you aiming for me to stalk you with that result?
    @Flordepp: I don't know...do you fancy hot silver haired pierced bishies?
    @Blue-Jay: Only my two friends know enough english as to take the test, I translated for my family and they picked the answers... my mum is also afraid of computers V_V

One thing is that I guessed correctly all their results... except for my brother, but now that I think about it I do realize he's a lot like Akira in fact... should I stalk him too???

EDIT: I took the test again and I got Keisuke this time (nice!)...I guess I have multiple personalities... (wait a minute...that actually fits with me getting Keisuke)

7. flordepp
    flordepp
    @MayAlex: In fact I know EXACTLY why I got Arbitro *evil grin*. But some things are better left unsaid...
  8. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Well, Arbitro is cool... at least for me... and I know I fancy THAT hot silver haired pierced crawling bishie. xD
    But I did the test again, with different answers, and still got Gunzi! Oi!!!!! XD

@MayAlex, where are you from, anyway? Just curious about what language you translated that into (a bad, bad habit of mine, being a translator myself, lol). And your mum doesn't know English? Mine may really suck with new technology (she once threw her mobile out of the window because she got pissed off with the menu, lol - ok, now I know why I got Gunzi, madness runs in the family, mwahahah) but she knows her French and English (not fluently but she can manage ok).
  9. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    @Blue-Jay: I'm form Argentina, my mother tongue is spanish... all my mother know in english is how to swear, 'hello', 'bye', 'what?' and stuff like that... My sis and bro study english at school like every kid in my country but they don't know enough as to understand a whole quiz full of idioms, and anyway, it's easier for them f I translate it...
    They are completely used to me translating for them...like in US tv shows, when there's a joke that translated doesn't make sense, I explain it to them... V_V"""

Anyway, who doesn't fancy Inu?
    Hey, since we are on that, who would you all choose if you had to adopt a character from Nitro + CHIRAL? I'm sure they'll all make awesome pets...
  10. Fuji
    Fuji
    @MayAlex: get Shiki and we'll talk.

@Blue-Jay: ooh which languages do you translate?? I translate too... *drops* hahaha translators are nosy I guess. :P (I do Japanese-English just for a hobby, btw.)
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast