aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~Togainu no Chi & Lamento fans~

1. Krly
    Krly
    I'm so happy with Gunzi

Now's time to wish for Kiriwar
  2. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Ah yeah, Kiriwar would be awsum *3* Shame submitting is out of the question when one's new and poor DX
  3. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    A Gunzi card? Did I miss that?! *runs to check it out*

<edit> Gotcha!!!! xD
    Now yeh we need Kiriwar ... and also Arbitro and Inu. xD
  4. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    *bump* Just visiting to see what happened here, though I can see everything's been quiet. Zzzzzz
  5. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    *kicks the other members* Show sum interest, dammit! D:

We're even getting a TnC ova and no one has even commented on that. Shame shame shame >_>
  6. flordepp
    flordepp
    Hi!! It's been a while, but the anime got me super excited
    I wanted to talk about the slutty Akira ending a bit. I mean, it's hot, but sort of disturbing at the same time. It's the only ending where he's personality changes so drastically. And Shiki is ok with it :/ Gives him an excuse to kill his own subordinates...but he doesn't need an excuse...so it's just a sick game both like playing. Any thoughts?
  7. Solstice
    Solstice
    YAY TnC! I'm super duper psyched about the Togainu anime stuffs. I've seen the trailer and fangasmed. XD

Ohai fellow Togainu/Lamento lovers. :3

... Did everyone vanish? =[
  8. Togainu007
    Togainu007
    Hey guys, I'm new here! To this goup and the forums!
    I'm absolutely in love with Togainu no Chi and the pairing Shiki/Akira!
  9. tightgrip
    tightgrip
    Hi there.

Sorry for bringing this up, but... how about changing the name of the group to something like "Nitro+Chiral games"..? Since there's also "Sweet Pool".
  10. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    @tightgrip: You're right, we should include Sweet Pool and that new mobile game they're working on -doesn't know the name yet-
    If only that silly moderator would change the name of the- *remembers that she's the moderator*
    Oh....I'm going to change it right away!

Also, is anyone as excited as I am about the characters' plushies? I soooo need to get Keisuke and Akira now.
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast