aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~Togainu no Chi & Lamento fans~

1. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    Hey everyone!!! I´m so happy about the PS version..............I couldn't stop smiling when it came out!!! (I don't even have a play station, I'm just happy cause of the new CGs we're gonna get sooner or later)

Also I've ordered the chibi figurines on eBay and I couldn't be as happy...

It's a pity that Yukihito's was a friendship route..........

Hey Dagger! I'm loving you forever for all the doujinshis you are scanning!!! They make my day!
  2. crimsonandebony
    crimsonandebony
    Hi,new member reporting!

Can't wait to know more about Yukihito's route. I guess people who are disappointed that his was a friendship route...don be....Cos there's always the DJ to make up for it,hopefully xD

Sorry if my english suxs...not my first language :P
  3. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Hi Dagger! Read the TnC translation you posted. That was awsome. Thanks!
  4. bory
    ...I really want the ps2 version of the game. I'd need a mod though xD... so I might as well just place PC 8D;... I still need to play it (even though I've known about it for soo long D: ugh..), after I figure out how to set it all up on my stupid Vista D:
  5. burningfire
    burningfire
    the doujinshi's for both of these get pretty awesome!
  6. bory
    Does anyone know the difference between the normal version and the limited edition of the Togainu no Chi ps2 game?
  7. Dagger
    Dagger
    The limited edition comes with a remix CD + a info/drama-type CD + a small book with character stats and pictures of most of the characters as children. Oh, and a dog tag necklace.
  8. bory
    Thank you Dagger ^__^
  9. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    OMG that limited edition sounds awesome.......... pics of the characters as children....... that has to be cute
    *tries picturing Shiki as a child*
  10. Dagger
    Dagger
    Come to think of it...

I'm not going to scan the others, though, because I don't want to mess with the pages too much. :( Shiki just happened to be at the part where the book falls right open.

So how old do you guys think he is there? I figure late middle school or early high school. The other half of the picture is an incredibly cute Rin, on a separate page (w/o the grunge effects, and looking over at Shiki adoringly). He's also wearing a school uniform, but it could be either elementary school or middle school.
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast