aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The things you like seme and yuke doing in Yaoi

1. Niahary
    Niahary
    I was wondering about stuffs like these, because they make (most of the time) the story more excited and attractive. I like when one of the character surprise the other one, because he can't wait anymore, he is at his limite, and he arrives from anywhere.
  2. oreos
    oreos
    Yeah, I like it when the uke is in trouble and the seme comes to the rescue. Especially work from Yamane Ayano, like Viewfinder or Crimson Spell.
  3. Niahary
    Niahary
    I'm agree with you, maybe it's more in Viewfinder even if I like Crimson Spell too. But it's true that making the Uke in trouble give much intensity, sense to the seme help. Don't you think ?
  4. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    I like when the Seme & Uke share the same line of work and think of each other as equals . A great example of this is fake ^_^
  5. gwengwel
    gwengwel
    I like when they are not real seme-uke role definite, like in Sadahiro Mika work.
    It's more like real gay relationship.
  6. kimchi
    kimchi
    I love the ones where the seme gets the girl the uke wants and then in the end tells the uke they only did that b/c he loved him.
  7. RyuuchiKiyu
    RyuuchiKiyu
    HAHAHA That just made me think of something funny...The seme at his limit and come outta no where? -Scene- Uke walking down the street the out friggen no where Seme pops outta a bush and says :Let's go!:
  8. loveyaoi2
    loveyaoi2
    I like when the seme torture the uke, physical and mentally. Just because of the jealousy
  9. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    I like to many things

I like seme's turned uke. Though guy that never bottoms but then this even smexier one comes along and he turns uke.

And any storyline that has a dominant seme or a jealous seme... or the indifferent seme and dominant uke...
  10. sylen
    sylen
    I totally agree with SexyRyu28.
    I love it when the bad boys are over powered.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast