aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The things you like seme and yuke doing in Yaoi

1. Shinomori
    Shinomori
    I usually like it when the uke loves the seme soo much that he can't stand to leave him, so the seme pretends to be indifferent (jokingly) but eventually reassures him that he's his absolute love! ^_^
  2. Blanche
    Blanche
    I love it when the Uke is a cute bad boy ^////^ So cute!
    And the seme is the only one thats not scared of him. XD
  3. falkia
    falkia
    when seme is turned into uke and uke in an even meaner seme torturing is nice tooXD as well as the full of himself normallly uke has some secret complex
  4. Lacie
    Lacie
    I like an extreme seme trying to conquer the feisty uke. Torturing the uke when the seme is jealous is probably my favorite scenario. Viewfinder fits perfectly.
  5. sarah3161
    sarah3161
    i like when seme wipe oute the ukes tears so cuuuuute ^_^
  6. Pain
    Pain
    I'm masochistic by nature so I like when the seme commands the uke in bed (such as to ride the seme, suck him, etc.) and when he makes the uke beg, but only with dirty words.
  7. Kaguraa
    Kaguraa
    i like when the seme acts selfish and cold infront of their uke but in reallity he worries much about him, and sometimes the seme himself dont know how much that is
  8. Rulca_XXX
    Rulca_XXX
    I enjoy it more when the seme and uke treat eachother as equals, both in their everyday lives and in the bedroom. I really like it when semes let their ukes "top" them every now and then. It makes the relationship seem more real, as if it doesn't matter who is on top because they love eachother and just being together is enough.
  9. RaNdaMu
    RaNdaMu
    I just like it when the uke cries so hard and the seme cheers him up, like in Junjou Egoist, the library scene. And also, I like what SexyRyu28 and sylen said-the seme turned uke. =D Sweet, sweet submissive. =DDDD I also like first-time awkward, comedy sex. LOL, it is so funny.
  10. yaoilover0101
    yaoilover0101
    hm, i love it when the uke is very caring about the seme while the seme is a sadist! when the the uke get mad at the seme, he will leave the seme and the seme will feel a pain in his heart! like Over Doze by Kawai Touko!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast