aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hardcore Yaoi Group Contest!

1. oreos
    oreos
    Hello everyone and im here to announce the first ever contest for the group! It consists of someone creating a picture representing the hardcore yaoi group. You can use anything, as long as its hardcore, +18, and please no live nude pictures! The first place winner will win a custom made graphic set to their choice, and 2nd and 3rd winners will win a card of their choice. Note: The picture has to have the words ~. A Hardcore Yaoi Group.~ somewhere on it, a 12 sized font as a minimum.
  2. NarutoVixin
    NarutoVixin
    hmm wish i was good at this maby i will try anyway
  3. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    I may have to test out the new graphics editor I downloaded.. I don't know what I am doing yet, but maybe through trial and error I will come up with something cool
  4. heehee
    heehee
    what size (or pixels) does it have to be? 'cause I'm having trouble with it every time I try to upload ava usually... Me failing a lot!!!hehehe
  5. oreos
    oreos
    well, you can just pm me the link to your picture. Supposedly the pictures have to be 200 by 200 pixels, but if its bigger than that i can resize it to fit.
  6. yaoi_cat
    yaoi_cat
    haaa i'm really not good with this stuff - too bad
  7. oreos
    oreos
    anyone wanna participate? free graphic set and cards!
  8. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    What do you mean by self made anyway? Is it maybe taking an existing graphic and doing something with it? OR is it original?
  9. oreos
    oreos
    What i meant was taking any graphic and editing it any way you want, just dont take other people's work. and if its original, hey i'll give bonus points.
  10. NarutoVixin
    NarutoVixin
    i just sent a PM to you oreos-sama i suck at that kind of thing but hey not sure who all has sent anything in so thought i would try
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast