aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Begining Yaoi

1. rai
    rai
    Same, I started with SasuNaru haha until now, I still read fanfics about them ^^
  2. Greenkazoo134
    Greenkazoo134
    This is a question I always forget, but then remember a bit later and go like "omg how could I forget?"

I was sort of new to watching anime, and was going through the Tumblr tags for Tiger & Bunny! I found a post from a blog, like fyeahyaoi or ****yeahyaoi (idk, there were a lot of blogs with these names at the time!) and I was so surprised! It had never occurred to me that these characters who I loved could be gay After that, I watched Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, which I think had just finished airing around that time? And just started consuming other yaoi content in general, and shipping characters.

It's been a super long time now, I'm a little embarassed lol. But I still think its fun! And there's so much incredible official work and fanwork, so its hard to ever get bored with it!
  3. catrchy
    catrchy
    I was 10 and I found a yaoi kind of book on wattpad and idk... I just started reading and never stopped since. I don't regret a damn thing. 6 years of yaoi dreams(sounds cringe af)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123