aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hardcore Role Play

1. ryla
    ryla
    Has anyone ever hooked up with anyone here in AAF for an RP?
  2. shumku
    shumku
    I have and i'm liking the rp i'm in. but i can handle many rps. if you want to join up i have free time.
  3. OnederaRitsu
    OnederaRitsu
    Hi! I've never really done anything like this so I wouldn't know how..but I willing to learn:")
    Oh ya I'm a Uke
  4. zengestu5
    zengestu5
    im kinda newish at rping ive done it before but im not really that good at it yet but i bet with time i'll be good i just someone to learn from ^^
  5. oreos
    oreos
    Oh my, I'm so dumb when it comes to RP. >_< As a moderator of this group, can someone teach this poor imbecile also? lol xD
  6. rekkoxtreme
    rekkoxtreme
    Yay rp! the last one i did was using the characters of harry potter ^^, i really want to try something totally new , and with neko ears * . *
  7. Midolin
    Midolin
    I love to rp! I'm best at msn/aim rp though, just with two people. My favorite is Harry Potter rp...if anyone wants to rp with me they can send me a message or reply here!
  8. Jolliapplegirl
    Jolliapplegirl
    This would be a first for me (not rping but the hardcore stuff) but im open to try.
  9. Renji
    Renji
    wow i heard this for the 1st time.. can someone explain to me what rp is and how??
    just PM me kay?
  10. SECU
    SECU
    guys! I love to rp too, it's my life and passion! ^_^ I haven't roleplayed via forums, thou, but with my best friend through Skype and then we've saved our rps to Word documents. It's easy and fast I know that some love to rp via msn/forums/e-mail (I rp via e-mail too, with my Internet-friend^^) and some might write rp with paper and pencil, some like to use cards and stuff like that.

When roleplaying, prefer my own characters^^ I have never tried to rp with real human such as singers/drummers/movie-stars or for example Harry Potter or Edward Cullen. When having my own characters, I don't need to be afraid of raping them with my writing when I can't get close to their personality. Own characters are safe to use, so to speak^^ I mainly rp with ukes but I have done seme too, just that I like uke more because I consider myself to be either too rough seme or too sentimental, I have tried to improve my seme-skills thou

And, would be nice to get someone to rp with me! ^__^ It's awesome to make new friends with same interests. But as I live in Finland (so my mother language is Finnish and I mainly write stories in Finnish too), my English grammar is not perfect, so forgive me if I do some spelling mistakes Nobody's perfect^^

And as for genre, hmm... I have roleplayed fantasy (elves and such, mild fantasy^^), Middle Ages (nobles, I love nobles <3) and usually mine and my friends stories have romance and drama, and yes, they do have some hardcore in them too ^_^

And guys, there's also groups for roleplaying named:

***Rp Haven*** "Let's RolePlay"

&

"Yaoi Writers"

join to them if you want to explore the world of writers/roleplayers more^^ I myself am a member of both of them. Especially "Yaoi Writers" -group is very helpful: people are searching for a writing partner, tell about their interests and even their stories!^^ you can easily find a partner who is for your liking^^
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast