aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Let's get active again!

1. ItaChan
    ItaChan
    Hello everyone! In an attempt to get this group active again (because I don't want it to be deleted) - I decided to start a little thread.

I'm overjoyed to see so many KakaIru lovers! It makes me feel like I found a fangirl club I actually fit in.

Now.. for the active part:

1. When did you first discover KakaIru? Was it by accident? Did you just KNOW they were 'meant to be'?
    2. What do you like most about KakaIru? Is it their differences and the potential cute fighting? The fact that they fit so well together?!

Well.. I can't ask you to get involved and not answer myself right!?
    1. I don't remember the exact date to be honest, but I was looking up SasuNaru fiction when I came across one where KakaIru were minor characters. Then I got curious and looked more up and well. I got HOOKED. I loved most of what I read - all the different plots and styles. So yummy!
    2. I love the fact that Iruka is a serious person with a 'mess with me and I'll beat you to a pulp' attitude and Kakashi is the nonchalant, 'I'm to cool to care' attitude. Then you put it together and you get these cute moments where they're yelling at each other (okay, it's Iruka at Kakashi) and the potential for possessiveness... Honestly, I just think they make a HOT couple!

So! How about you my dearies!
  2. JoyfullJuneBug
    JoyfullJuneBug
    I have one of those Naruto art books and in it Kishimoto Masashi was saying how he wanted Kakashi who would be just getting back from a mission to enter the story by coming through the window to talk to Iruka about his new team Thats all it took just suggestive enough to let me know something is going on straight to FF.net to see if anybody else thought so too I mean come on just back from a mission and the first thing he wanted to do was see Iruka not rest eat or any of the many other things he could have had him do sadly the editors made him change that still the damage is done LOVE THEM
  3. charo
    charo
    @ItaChan
    it is true...about not want KakaIru group to be deleted again!
    i never bother read naruto like about 6 years ago...i thought it is for kid stuff because the picture of little naruto gave me wrong impression.
    it happened 3 years ago, i fell in love with smexy defying gravity silver/white haired bishie: Hatake Kakashi! as i noticed that picture from naruto cover manga. i realized that Naruto manga is NOT kid stuff!

oh oh why why i waited 3 years later i miss so much everything about kakashi in a long ago

i surf online for the best kakashi picture. the picture of kakashi and iruka are kissing got my attention. i was like that my love kakashi kisses iruka??

but the kakairu kiss picture just WOW me!
    kakashi and iruka is my obsessed only true pairing. i love kakashi and iruka to death. KakaIru is my religion

i don't know much about kakashi and iruka's attitudes or personnel/characters trails. i just look for smexy pictures.
    i decided to read the start of the Naruto manga volume at #0 through #300 in 6 months because i love kakashi. i want to read anything about kakashi.
    i update everthing with naruto manga 533 and naruto anime 204 of this april 2, 2011.

finally i notice what is different between kakashi and iruka's character traits when i read fanfics and doujinshi. wow they are different. KakaIru are so cute together in sprite of their attitudes/triats are different. iruka is kakashi's higly possession. (kakashi..take easy on iruka )

my hobby: i collect alot of kakashi and KakaIru pictures. i continue collecting kakashi/KakaIru pictures almost everyday when i am on computer.
  4. ItaChan
    ItaChan
    @June: Hot damn! I knew it! I knew it! I think Kishimoto is a secret Yaoi Fan boy in real life! <3 That makes me want to go look at fanfiction now! *flies away*

@charo: Ahaha, wow, you are too cute. I would love to have a folder of Kakashi and Kakairu pictures so I can make a collage one day. XD
  5. starryyuriko
    starryyuriko
    Yay, I hope that someone is still around to get this group moving!!

1) Although I don't remember exactly when, my discovery of KakaIru came fairly shortly after my introduction to Naruto way back in college. I think I happened upon some Naruto yaoi fanfiction and then got curious. Next I found the KakaIru pairing and thought that it seemed intriguing, and super hot! As I started following the series more it seemed perfectly obvious and I was hooked.

2) I love that Kakashi's and Iruka's personality are good counterbalance for one other, Iruka with his demanding and serious characteristics, and Kakashi's nonchalant, laid-back style.

@JoyfulJuneBug Omg, I have the art books and why don't I recall reading that part?! I must have spaced out or my selective memory has it filed away somewhere...haha Either way, that is awesome, too bad his editors had to ruin the party.

///SPOILER
    @Itachan Kishi-sensei is totally a Yaoi fanboy! I love how he throws in little things to keep us going, like Kakashi protecting Iruka during the Pain attack on Konoha. Sure, he would have done that for anyone, but that fact that he bothered for it to be Iruka made me squeal with joy.
  6. JoyfullJuneBug
    JoyfullJuneBug
    @starryyuriko
    @Itachan Kishi-sensei is totally a Yaoi fanboy! I love how he throws in little things to keep us going, like Kakashi protecting Iruka during the Pain attack on Konoha. Sure, he would have done that for anyone, but that fact that he bothered for it to be Iruka made me squeal with joy.

Absolutely and being that Iruka is a fully grown and capable ninja you have to think what his motive really was

@JoyfulJuneBug Omg, I have the art books and why don't I recall reading that part?! I must have spaced out or my selective memory has it filed away somewhere...haha Either way, that is awesome, too bad his editors had to ruin the party.

Yeah that's the problem with editors =(
  7. starryyuriko
    starryyuriko
    @JoyfulJuneBug
    Right! Darn them for denying us our fan service!

///possibly spoiler, but most not///

Also, I will be going through withdrawal since there is no manga this week. It has been such a long time since we have seen Kakashi, and especially Iruka; although, I am enjoying the flashbacks, and flashbacks within flashbacks. The Senju brothers are so hilarious/interesting, and Hashirama and Madara's relationship is so cute! Plus, the foundation of Konoha and the ninja world is finally being revealed!
  8. JoyfullJuneBug
    JoyfullJuneBug
    @starryyuriko

Yeah I'm loving these flashbacks saw on a couple forums where people just want it to be over, me I'm all MORE! MORE! MORE!! Kishimoto is a story teller more so than many other mangaka / writers, and I love that about his manga.He said this year he wants to do more of Kakashi's back story hope we start seeing that soon.
  9. beatlechan
    beatlechan
    Hello, i am new here. I decided to join this group cause i love me some kakashi and iruka. they are even better together.
  10. Vettech91
    Vettech91
    Ohhh boy. Hmmmmm.

1.) I have nooooo friggin clue....To be honest I can't remember....Hahaha. That's so sad. I knew about FF.net long before Naruto and I believe one say I tried to google Kakashi without his mask (come on we've all done it don't lie) and up popped a KakaIru picture of them together and I was like hmmmm....That's a sign from god I think. lol

2.) What I like most....I really like a possessive strong Kakashi...I like to think of him this way strictly because Kakashi has lost so many people in his life that it would make sense that he would want to hold onto those that are important to him with a very short leash. Not to mention I think it compliments an Irukas nature completely. I absolutely love it when the argue, particularly when Iruka has a valid point and Kakashi turns it on its head twists it around into something unrelated and then morphs that into a perverted innuendo. Priceless.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast