aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Suiko Den

1. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    @Vincentiusferrer : Circle rune ?? Didn't know it even existed ! Could you please post a pic to see how it looks like ?
    Aww, poor Clive ! I effin' love this guy <3 (even if he's a pain to recruit XD !) !

Anyway, just stopping by to reopen the debate ^^ ! Soooo ... new question : what are your fav' teams of each game ?
    Mine : Suiko 1 : hero - Gremio - Luc - Futch - Flik - Cleo
    Suiko 2 : hero - Camus - Sasuke - Futch - Luc - Kinnison
    Suiko 4 : hero - Snowe - Sigurd - Hervey
    Suiko 5 : prince - Roy - Richard - Rahal - Nick - Shoon
    Only bishies, ha ha ^_^;; ... I'm an incurable fangirl XD !
  2. llama63
    llama63
    I don't have set teams for all of the games, but here's what I use for a few of them:
    1- McDohl, Gremio, Flik, Victor, Luc, and one spot left for required members or for either a mage or an archer, depending on what boss I was approaching.
    2- Riou, Flik, Victor, Luc, Clive, McDohl
    3- too many character switches to formulate one complete party. I always tried to have Watari with me, though, 'cause he's a sexy little ninja.
    4- for the final battle, it was Hero4, Snowe, Helmut, and Ted. Before I aquired all those characters, it was Hero4, Kika, Sigurd, and Hervey (did anyone else love the Sigurd/Hervey/Helmut combo attack? Three sexy boys, and they even got their own theme music for the attack. Reverse Adonis didn't even come close!)
    5- Hero5, Lyon, George, Richard (best character of the game, btw), Raven, and Zerase or Jean, depending on the battle.

Yes, I choose parties more by prettiness and slashability than by talent. If I'm going to be looking at a sprite for that long, I want it to be one that's easy on the eyes...
  3. Isan
    Isan
    For anyone who doesn't know yet, a new suikoden was announced for the Nintendo DS~
    It's called Suikoden Tierkreis and it's listed as a spin-off. No news on an actual suikoden 6 yet
  4. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    @llama63 : yeeees, Richard's the best of the best in Suiko V *_* !! Him in front, and he deals huge damages and almost always avoid physical attacks ! *Richard fan*

@Isan : Wow, a Suiko DS ?!! I'm sooo buying it when it'll be released !!
  5. llama63
    llama63
    Any word on the release date for the spin-off?
    And I heard rumors before that 1 and 2 might be remade for the PSP. Anyone know anything about that?
  6. Isan
    Isan
    Suiko 1&2 were remade for the psp last year or the year before that but it's a japan only releases.
  7. vincentiusferrer
    vincentiusferrer
    Awwwhh.. Sorry.. I didn't check out the group for a quite long time.. ^^

@yami_no_miko:
    Uhmm.. Have you ever seen Harmonia's country flag?
    Many have speculated that the pattern it used (blue-circle pattern) resembles the symbol of Circle Rune bore by Hikusaak.
    So, you can guess what it looks like from it.. ^^a

@Isan:
    Is it true?
    Geezz.. Not in Japanese again.. T.T

I do hope that KONAMI will translate Tierkreis to English... T.T

Oh yeah... Have anyone here ever played Suikogaiden vol. 1 and 2?
    For those who are curious..
    Uhm.. Wait for a minute.. ^^

Err.. Isan-san.. am I allowed to post links to download Suikogaidens' ISOs here?
    *I've just remembered that we aren't allowed to share ROMs or ISOs here.. Is it correct?
  8. Isan
    Isan
    Ah yeah, no ISO and ROM, sorry

Wiki page about SuikoI&II japanese only remake -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genso_Suikoden_I&#37;26II

Tierkreis will be released overseas in english though~ It says around February 2009.
  9. llama63
    llama63
    So, random suiko question: if you could force two (or more) characters from the various games to have a scene together (maybe an awkward bath scene or a combo attack or just a conversation), who would you choose?

For example, I think the Suiko three badguy team (Luc, Sarah, Yuber, and Albert) should have an evil bath scene together, only to be interrupted by Pesmerga in his never-ending quest to slay the Yuber-beast. Highjinks would ensue.
  10. gengen560
    gengen560
    Guess I'm back eh..

I really want to play Tierkreis...
    Badly...
    Could somebody give me a DS?

Here's my party, if anyone's interested..

S1: Tir, Luc, Crowley, Milich, Eileen, Clive
    S2: Riou, Luc, Mazus, Killey, Sheena, Sasuke
    S3: Hugo, Franz, Ruby, Sasarai, Emily, Rody
    S4: Lazlo, Sigurd, Hervey, Helmut
    S5: Frey, Jeane, Richard, Rahal, Galleon, and uhmm.. Ernst?

@llama63
    Uhm..
    Maybe Ernst and Richard in a bath?
    And they uhmm...
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast