aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Suiko Den

1. Isan
    The first one I played was actually 4
    Then 3 and 5 before I finally found 2 and 1 in a pawnshop for 5$ each XD
    Luckiest day ever I tell you haha
  2. llama63
    llama63
    Luc is an angsty, immortal bishie mage...what's not to love?

The Suiko games are great because you can form entire parties purely of bishies... and make them bathe together...
    And I love the little details of the game- like how the characters interact, and how the messages they put in the message box reveal their personalities and their relationships with one another. I don't play games for the battles, I play them for the characters and the storyline, so Suikoden games are like pure fanservice for me.
  3. Yaoi Huntress Earth
    Yaoi Huntress Earth
    Thanks for inviting me. There's just so many great pairings that it's do enjoyable. In order, I'd go with 2, 3 (though I wish Lilly and Chris weren't in it), 1 and 5 (tied), and 4 last.
  4. vincentiusferrer
    vincentiusferrer
    @llama63 & Yaoi Huntress Earth:
    yay! welcome guys!

@llama63:
    *nod hastily*
    There's so many reason why Luc is loveable..!! LOL XD

@Isan: I'm happy for you.. XD
  5. yami_no_miko
    yami_no_miko
    @Isan : Waaah, lucky you !! Suiko 1 and 2 sells for around 200 Euros each, here ! Fortunately there's PSX emulators X3 !

@llama63 : yay, another Luc fan !! I think he's best appearance is in the 2 (emo-ish cuteness <3333 !) !
  6. Isan
    Isan
    Yeah they sell for between 100-200$ here for used copies but thankfully, pawnshops are stupid and they don't know how valuable they are
    That's the best way to find them cheap really~
  7. llama63
    llama63
    Has anyone else played Suikoden Tactics? It's set up differently from the rest of the games, but it has characters from 4 in it, and it's a good game in its own right, even though it gets overlooked.
  8. Isan
    Isan
    I played Tactics, manly because I had just finished 4 at the time and I was really into it. I liked seeing some of the characters again, it was nice all in all~ Not awesome but not bad either
  9. gengen560
    gengen560
    Hi there!
    Thank you for the invitation!

I have played Suikoden 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and Tactics..
    And finished them all with the best ending..
    I really want to play the Gaidens and the Card Stories..
    But no English version..
  10. gengen560
    gengen560
    Ernst is HAWT!

In his human form..
    of course..
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast