aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Canal Pride Meeting Amsterdam

1. Link
    Dear fans,

I have heard many voices on the forum that there are people interested in a meeting in Amsterdam during the Gay Pride Parade! I am happy to organise this meeting, but I need to know who are exactly coming. It will make it much easier for me to plan this big event!

I guess most of you already read what the plans are for this day. I will send you all a personally email, or Mac can do it since he has most of your emails already, about the exact plan of this day. For privacy reasons (so we would not have unwanted guests that day o.0), I won't put in detail here what we are going to do, but to sum it up briefly, we will visit bookstores, that sell anime and homosexual literature, the gay-monument and finally we will sit besides the canal and enjoy our view ^_^ (the first boat leaves at 1400 hours, and the last at 1600)

I have a few questions though:
    1) What are your personal budgets to spend this day for eating? If we are just going to buy take away, like Flemish Fries or Wok to Go, it's going to be around 5-10 euro's already. If we are going to eat in, be prepared to spend at least 10 euro's.
    2) I hope the weather would be nice, so we can stay outside and sit on a bridge watching the boats pass by. But it would be smart to think about the volatile nature of the Dutch weather XD Bring umbrella's with you! Or, should I look for a place where we can all sit inside? --> If our group will be too large, it would be impossible to look for a table for all of us for an affordable price.

So, to sum it up:
    It will be held August the first in Amsterdam. Anyone interested? - please feel free to private message me with your email (and optional: your mobile phone number in case you missed your train for example).

If you have any suggestions for this day that you really really must see or can't miss out. I'll have no problem to reconsider our route and walk a detour.

Cheers,
    Joe
  2. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Unlike I have mentioned in the other thread the meeting will be held on 1 August, since then there will be the famous boat parade.
  3. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Anyone who wants to come and hasn't registered with me yet, please do (other wise we won't be able to reserve your spot in a dinner establishment should we choose to go to one. And that means you will have to fend for yourself.)

If you want to register for the meeting, please send me the following info:
    Your penname:
    Your (normal) name: (but only if you want us to call you by it. If not, just don't mention)
    e-mail: (this is mandatory to receive all the info for the meeting)
    mobile phonenumber: (This in case of emergency should you get lost or miss your train. This is voluntarily. You will receive the number of the people who are organising it should you be in need to contact one of us on the day itself. Refrain from using the number outside of the meeting, since it is most likely not answered. Questions should be asked via this thread or via a pm to me or one of the other organisers)

For those who already visted a meeting (and registered for it with me). If you want to come please send me a pm in which mention the last meeting you went to.

Mac.
  4. Emoness
    Emoness
    Mac do you still have my mobile number?
    If not, please let me know!
    Great that we will visit bookstores because I'm looking for some good literature about homosexuality in art.
    Also great we will visit the gay monument!
    About the budget, since we aren't students anymore we have a little more to spend so I'm not so limited in my spendings.
    (As long it isn't in a 4-star restaurant that is!)

Great work, I'm very looking forward to it.
    And wouldn't it be a nice idea if we all would wear pink? (hehe)
  5. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Tanx for starting the topic Link. ^^ I have been checking the date and my expenses and now i'm not even sure i'll be able to go... -_-" And maybe if i will go to the gay pride stuff, I might pass on the morning program and meet up with you guys later. Dunno yet. So sorry, no definite answer yet.
  6. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Have you been receiving calls from horny men, moaning and screaming in your phone? if not, probably I have written the wrong number on the bathroom walls in the shady places I frequent.

No just kidding ^_^ if you have given it to me when you went to Nijmegen I most likely have it yes
  7. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hey everyone,

I'm here to remind you all that you can still register for the canal pride meeting on the first of august. You have until next Friday to register (so 17 Juli). Please do so, if you want to come. And for all you people short on cash the boat parade is free and you are not required to buy anything, (except perhaps a train ticket) so it can be a fairly cheap day. Though of course food can cost you some, if you want to eat that is .

Hope to see you all there,

Mac.
  8. Emoness
    Emoness
    *pink clothes are being washed*
  9. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hello everyone,

In two weeks the canal pride outing will commence. I will send everyone who has registered an e-mail about the day itself (time we commence and what we are planning to do plus some extra info and the phonenumbers of the organisers)

Hope to see you all there,

Mac.