aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Banner/flag/Logo for our group!!!

1. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hey Everyone,

Because we can now add a logo to our group it might be fun if we design our own . And I thought we could hold a little contest or just a discussion about the flag/logo thingie. (that is if the founder of our group: the esteemed Mimos, wants to )

lemmy hear your thoughts on this subject
  2. Link
    Link
    Oh kewl, sure but how do you encourage us to make a banner than? Will you win a year supply of yaoi? ---> I'm on it!

But of course it's an honour to have your logo here haha. Does it have to be typically Dutch? I don't know any yaoi which centres around farmer boys with wooden shoes and windmills on the background o.0
  3. Mimos
    Mimos
    Can't wait to see some nice design's ^^
  4. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    ¬¬ that is a tad bit generalising don't you think? not everyone does that except ppl in the east -I am sure I'm going to get some nasty replies on this comment XD (I am just kidding ppl)-
  5. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    I just made a picture. It´s probably very stupid, but I thought, hey let´s give it a try. I´ve added it to the group pictures.
  6. Link
    Link
    lol sander, that logo is just how geert wilders wants it, the united netherlands with belgium without wallonie

but apart from that, I really like it ^_^ it's very clear... well for us it is, I don't think most people know the flag of holland or how holland geographically looks like.... dang i should start complaining...
  7. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    ^^ it looks nice, especially with the cute Naru/Sasu pic in the middle. But a few questions is that picture yours? (otherwise you should place a credit in it -you know with copyrights and all, just because a lot of people don't give a damn, doesn't mean we shouldn't -)

And euhmm, won't this be a bit excluding to other people who might be Dutch, who either don't live in Holland (or Flanders) or to those people who live in Holland (or Flanders) and aren't Dutch (or don't feel Dutch) and that is not considering those people with strong separatists feelings ^^.

non the less a nicely drawn pic. And I like the idea that is behind it ^^ -Dutch speaking territories in Europe united through Yaoi XD- (just placed this comment cause I was curious if you thought about it and if you had considered those (political) connotations of your picture.)
  8. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    btw, I'm working on another pic. So you are going to at least have some competition
  9. Mauw
    Mauw
    well im kinda good with photoshop ill try and think of something ^^
  10. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    I added a picture it is just a rough sketch and it needs work on the lining (He looks really bony now. Just need to adjust the colours of the lining to make them stand out less) It's just so you guys get a bit of an idea
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast