aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Banner/flag/Logo for our group!!!

1. Wolfje87
    Hehe, well yeah, I know what you mean with that. I reay want to buy one of those scetching sets for photoshop... (and get Photoshop as well, might be handy). If I had it I might try my hand at something as well, he he. Now I'll just vote. I'll just see what'll eventually end up as banner. (smirks)
  2. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    I really like the new one from Link. It suits our group I think.
  3. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    ^^ yeah the picture of link is cool . BTW I updated my picture (finally ><) forget the raw sketch I send in. Although this picture looks more like a portrait then a real avatar XD. oh well ^^... how many entries are there OO? just Sander, me and Joe or...? I thought someone else was going to make an avatar ... but I haven't seen any additions.
  4. Link
    Link
    Yeah well only two weeks has passed, maybe we have to wait for another two weeks to see if we receive more entries. Then we can start voting.

And thx Mac Yours is not just a portrait... portraits can be an avatar too o.0 But the boy you drew is more yaoi-like than my fully dressed boy >_>
  5. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Aah, don't expect an entry from me!! I'm not that good with computers ^^ and I like the ones already there
  6. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    @Mac your new one is cool too. Choosing will be difficult!
  7. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Oooh, Link, I love your entry. Nice touch with the poem thingy. ^^ And Your 'better' version is niiiice as well Mac! Hm, almost undressed or with clothes... ^^"
  8. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    Nice pics, guys.

@ Mac,
    (warning: this may sound a bit "mierenneukerig")
    I really like how you've put in Japanese in there, but I think you've made a slight mistake. When Japanese is written horizontally, it's from left-to-right. But when Japanese is written vertically (like you did), and you reach the bottom of the paper, you follow a right-to-left pattern. And I think you've done it left-to-right, which is the wrong way. Or you've messed up the grammar (when reading the sentence from left-to-right, it makes sense (I don't recognize the kanji though, only the kana, but that's enough to get most of that sentence), when reading from right-to-left, it doens't make sense to me)
  9. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    it's an artist interpretation. And thank you for your comment I will change it so it doesn't say fans yaoi dutch, but dutch yaoi fans XD
  10. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    (lol) It's original, right?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast