aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Mimos
    Mimos
    Great! Thanks for joining new dutchies

I've had some questions about where to buy yaoi in the Netherlands.
    Anyone know any locations?
    I heard that there's some points in Arnhem and Eindhoven but the best thing you can do is order it at : http://www.archonia.com/ and they deliver it in a nice package, dutch language included
  2. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    oh I almost always order at Archonia, but their collection is sooo small T__T and one time it took them months to stock up the newest volume of Yellow. But if they have what you want
    it's an awesome site indeed :3

Sometimes Amazon has some cool deals, and then they are just
    as cheap as archonia too : )
  3. Mimos
    Mimos
    Yeah, but I don't think anyone has any shops that sell yaoi manga's near them?

Do some of your friends know what yaoi is? I think just 1 person knows what it is in my class, but that's it o.O
  4. EmmyEii
    EmmyEii
    About the shops: I know of one in Leiden.. but they only sell the more popular mangas, so it's no use if you're looking for something less known. And there's not much choice, so.. I'll pass xD Haven't tried Archonia yet, but I already looked around on Amazon.. I'm a bit wary regarding online shopping xD Hm, ah, well.

I have a few friends who know about yaoi.. ^^ some like it, others don't. In my class? I'd have to have a death-wish to bring that up They'll kill me. Not the sort you want to hang out with, anyway, so I won't even bother xD

Oh! Nice, 14 members already! O__O I honestly thought there'd be only 5 members or so xD But it surprises me ^__^ Yay for the Dutch-yaoi-fan -lol-
  5. sas399
    sas399
    Well, in Nijmegen there's a shop called seƱor Hernandez. They sell all kinds of comics, including Yaoi. And if you can name the 'uitgever'(damn whats the english word again :S ) they will try to stock anything.

And they've no problem with pregant women buying yaoi *grin*

But because the dollar is now on an absolute low, it's very cheap to buy in the US (even with shiping costs).
  6. Mimos
    Mimos
    Publisher? xD
    And I love everyone sharing there knowledge!
    Maybe If we get more members we'll make a list of shops or something ^_^
  7. EmmyEii
    EmmyEii
    That'd be really cool! ^^ Maybe I can bribe a friend to buy yaoi xD He lives near Nijmegen. I don't.. ^^"
  8. Mimos
    Mimos
    Haha, steekpenningen 8-)
    I hope that more people start reading yaoi's in the Netherlands and some new shops pop-up ^_^
    And maybe some dutch yaoi's soon? emmy?
  9. EmmyEii
    EmmyEii
    Yeah, got that right, Mim xD OMG maybe I could convince my dad to start a yaoi-shop xD Hahahaha xD He already has a bookshop.. (selling anything ship-related) xD Nah, he wouldn't do that.. -sigh-

Oy, by the way, if you'd like to publish a (good-written) gay-novel, contact me xD ^^" Hehe xD Why? Cause my dad's a publisher xD And I can play recruiter for him xD Owh yeah.. ^^
  10. Mimos
    Mimos
    haha, like gay-novels would sell xD
    Don't think many people would read that... xD
    I would though xD
Page 5 of 154 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast