aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. sas399
    sas399
    I buy some yaoi at a comicstore in Nijmegen.... they know me
    I mean: it has got to stick in your mind: pregnant lady coming in every few weeks buying yoai
    Now my baby's born i can't shop as often as i'd like *duh* but hey, gotta do some other stuf now

@Mimos: didn't go on holiday. Parenthoodleave is for taking care of the kids
    So my man started working full-time until the day i start working again, which is 29 july.

That article is some nasty news. Those are really weak bastards, thinking they can 'proove' their 'mannelijkheid' by bashing gays. The real men don't have anything to prove
    (so yeah Kreatio i agree with you in your theory why they do it)
  2. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Ahh, I've never really bought it from a store here, but I've seen some yaoi stuff on the 'boekenmarkt'. It's once a month, in different cities. But there's not much over there, and most of the stuff I buy comes from archonia. Ever seen that site? It's nice ^^ (just www.archonia.com)
    But on the boekenmarkt, I could get a lot of Gravitation manga parts ^^ but not all... I'm still missing 1/6 and 10 -.-

And *sigh* I think i'm not doing anything cool Well, i'm planning on visiting my brothers soon, and I'm going to the Efteling with a group of friends ^^ But we have to wait 'til everyone is back from vacation. ALL the people I know are on vacation!! I'm kind of bored, but that's not good... Because I need stuff to do, else I can't write (and that wouldn't be nice now, huh, sas399?)
  3. sas399
    sas399
    Argh!! Kreatio.... nonono don't stop writing....
    If you need things to do.... i've got three kids that need entertaining *winkwink*
    Why don't you come over ? *very evil grin*
  4. Mimos
    Mimos
    Oh, efteling is cool with friends, just don't get arrested like those kids from yesterday xD
    I wouldn't have assumed the boekenmarkt has Yaoi o.O I wouldn't have thought anyone in The Netherlands would know what Yaoi was in the first place xD

Hows entertaining the kids going, sas? ^_^
  5. sas399
    sas399
    Kids...arrested??? Oh my God, i'm so 'wereldvreemd' right now. But hey, that's the consequence for not watching the news... I rather read Yaoi

I've heard before that you can find Yaoi on the boekenmarkt. The bigger the greater the chance of course. And the more Yaoi is available, the more chance they end up on the boekenmarkt. I haven't found it on Marktplaats yet though

@ Mimos: Today we're going to an indoor playground, so i'll probably have some time to chat with other moms
    My eldest has very severe sunburn... We forgot the sunscreen/sunblock D*** !! All my kids are so 'bleek' that normally we always put on sunblock. Lately he has been asking for it himself... And now we forgot OMG I'm such a bad mother

You went on holiday to the sun right Mimos ??! Or are you still there ?

Anyone else go on holiday??
    Anyone??!

I love hearing holidaystories. It's almost as good as going myself
  6. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Aawww, you're not a bad mother, sas!! I read in the 'libelle' (hehe, someone always brings it, and I love to read it sometimes :P Most of the times it's kind of boring though.) well, I read that two mothers forgot their children in the car, and they went to work. And when they came back, their children were dead
    I think it's really sad that something like that can happen. I mean, the mothers have to live with such a horrible feeling of guilt for all their lives!! *snif*

Mimos, what actually happened to those kids in the Efteling ^^ (I totally missed that )
  7. Mimos
    Mimos
    My mom always reads the libelle xD It's such a cool magazine ^_^
    I've always thought the boekenmarkt would be 'Braaf' (atleast no yaoi o.O)

Yeah, my mom always forgets it too, but at least I got pretty tanned now xD

I went to Indonesia last year so were not going too far this year, were going to sail in Friesland and stuff like that.

About the kids in the efteling, it happened Friday the 4th of July:
    http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/1..._.html?cid=rss
  8. sas399
    sas399
    I always get the Libelle from my mother-in-law That magazine sure gets around....
    maybe they should change the comic from 'jan, jans...' to 'yaoi' ???

@ Mimos: oooh, oooh sailing *jumps up and down*
    Where in Friesland?????
    I'm eager to hear. My hubby and I love to sail... Now we're eagerly waiting all the kids having their swimming'diploma's'.
    What are you sailing, how many people....tell us (me!!) all about it

OOh I remember the time when we got a 'platbodem' with 20 people.... aaah those were the days *sorry old people like to think back to the good old days.... :P *

@ Kreatio: yeah i heard a story of a schoolteacher last year that got convicted because her baby died in the car (she left it in , why do people forget that children can die in cars, just like dogs.... *shakes head sadly*).
    But you're right Kreatio, the worst part is having to live with that guilt all your life. Just imagining it could haunt me for life, so i'm pretty motivated to take good care of my precious kids.

A friend of mine told me that the moment your first child gets born a feeling of guilt and inadequacy starts, never to let go. She's right.
    Kids are such miracles!!! So it's only natural to feel guilty if you're not being the best the can to them *sigh* The feeling of love doesn't compare to anything though
  9. sas399
    sas399
    Sorry if that heavy stuff frightened anyone

Any holiday stories???

Please ???
  10. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    HAAA frightened? I'm NEVER frightened, i'm fearless!!!

Holiday stories... *snif* I don't have any. Well, I do!! I'm just too sleepy to remember -.- gosh, I think i've never been so sleepy. And I don't know why!!
    Oh yeah, I did visit my brother in Wageningen. Nice city, and maybe i'm gonna live there next year!! If all goes well.

I kind of like sailing too, btw ^^ i'm not really good at it, but I used to do it in a mini-boat.
    Heh, one time, my father wanted to show me what to do when your boat flips over ^^ so, we flipped the boat over with me in it, and it shouldn't have sunk, because of the air in the boat... compartment thingies.
    But it turned out that those compartment thingies where cracked, and water was getting into them ^^ so the boat started to sink. And I had to go and attatch a rope to it, so we could pull it up again :P My dad didn't want to go into the water because 'it was so cold'.
    But we were just in time, and we saved the little boat it's called 'het avontuurtje' for a reason now!!

Heh, that was a story 'bout me when I was still a little kreatio'tje. I'm totally blattering at the moment, so just ignore me if i'm annoying ^^

Wow. I thought I was going to start a whole new story here, but suddenly I feel totally empty :P Nope, no inspiration anymore!! More holiday stories next time ^^