aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Toran
    Toran
    hi everybody, and welcome newcomers i thought, lets say something again:P next meeting i'll be there, .... i think:P
  2. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hi chinadolly! Welcome! Unfortunately the forum is quite dead at the momen... >_< (not for lack of trying but i guess people were/are busy with Dutch yaoi cons etc. *grins*) It was fun eh?

And Toran-dear, next time we'll drag you. With matras and cats if we have to... ^_-
  3. Toran
    Toran
    Che, Try me
  4. sas399
    sas399
    hello everyone!!!
    Busy with exams?
    I hope everyone is well!!
    Is there a new meeting? Did I miss something?
  5. quetzallovesboy
    quetzallovesboy
    heeeeey, finished exams, got diplom last sunday, so here I am, back from out of nowhere , yaaayz
  6. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    @Sas: Mac talked about a meeting a few months ago on the old meeting thread so there might be on but I don't think a final date has been set.
    @quetzal: Congratulations on getting your diplom!

I wish I was finished writing my final thesis but process is slow and the teachers are such a bother. But in 2 months I will be done with school and I can finally earn some money to buy more anime and manga

How is everybody doing by the way?
  7. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hm, quiet out here... I haven´t been on here for a wile now... But so are most other I guess. *looks around some more* Nope, quiet. Well, I´ll be inAustralia for six months and am leaving the 20th of july (very last minute) so I guess meeting up during the summer isn´t gonna work unless someone wants to come over to the Sturt national park in the middle of freakin nowhere. *smirks*

@Maskelle: I´m fine! :P But of course you know that.
  8. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hi everyone!!! *watches tumble weeds pass by* Ehum. Right. Just wanted to say that I´ll be gone (not that I´ve been on here a lot lately anywayz) for six months (intership Australia´s middle of freakin nowhere). So meeting up during the summer won´t really work I guess. Unless maskelle is organising but I think we´ll all be busy moving out of teh house here. Damn life taking over. *grins* Just wanted to share that with... *watches next burst of tumble weeds roling by* ...you guys...

@Maskelle: I´m fine! But of course you know that...

@quetzallovesboy: Better late then never... Congrats man!
  9. Mimos
    Mimos
    Wow, enjoy Australia, Wolfje! Hope to hear from you every now and then ^^
  10. quetzallovesboy
    quetzallovesboy
    So why the sudden silence, like there are no dutch yaoi fans left?

@ Wolfje : the outback wow, hope you enjoy it. And 'late?' well I guess you don't know how 'old' I am?

@Maskelle : tyvm! I'm doing fine by the way

Right now I'm busy with the first year of my psychology bachelor, it's lots of fun I hope you are all having a great time as well!

greetz,
    Vincent