aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Rukin
    @Kreatio-chan: no that's okay :P thank you ^^
    though I don't think I'll be telling my whole lovelife here :P that's just a bit too akward for me :P
    if there's anything I do wanna share you guys will be the first to know ^^
  2. Mimos
    Mimos
    Wow, that's one awesome story Rukin
    Sounds like you guys are very happy together ^_^

And what's chibicon? *googles*

Chibicon is een jaarlijkse conventie waarin de Japanse cultuur centraal staat. Hierbij speelt vooral de nieuwe media een belangrijke rol; manga, anime en games staan centraal op Chibicon. Chibicon 2008 vindt plaats op 5 juli 2008 in Sportcentrum Galgenwaard, Utrecht. Helaas is Chibicon 2008 voorlopig uitverkocht, maar op 31 mei om 20:00 zullen de laatste kaarten in de verkoop gaan.
  3. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Ahh... sold out ^^ That's a pity! Quess I won't be going, then Because I fear I will be killed in the struggle to get those last tickets. *muaha*
    Maybe next year
  4. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    aww you guys should go! XD
    I was very lucky, probably orderd them 2 days before they were sold out, and gosh being surrounded by litterly 1000 manga/anime fans.. 0_0

I bet it's more fun to be surrounded by yaoi fans though XD
  5. EmmyEii
    EmmyEii
    one time in dutch class we had to read this story about people eating shit... the reactions on that were also very ...interesting...

Oooh! Sounds familiar! I once watched a short movie/film (whatever the correct term for that is xD) about a boy... his classmates made a bet or something like that? And they 'told' him to eat it... or whatever. It was dogshit, if I remember correctly. Ew. Gross. -pukes-

OMG it's been too long since I've been here! A month? O__O So, anyway -reads posts- Chibicon? Never heard of that before... hm.. sounds interesting, though! Fun ^__^ A shame the tickets are already sold out O__O Kumi-kun you're so lucky! xD -envies-
  6. Mimos
    Mimos
    Heya Emmy
    How you been baby ? xD
  7. EmmyEii
    EmmyEii
    I've been busy, surprisingly enough (seeing as I sort of quit school (for now)... not officially yet, but that's besides the point -snort-).

Wow, 19 members already -bounces- that's so cool xD When you first mentioned creating a Dutch Yaoi-thingy, I thought we'd be two of.. hm... five or something xD Guess not ^__^
  8. Mimos
    Mimos
    Haha, same here, never expected it to make it over 10 people in 5 years
    Glad there are a lot of dutch people here <3
  9. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Emmyii:
    wow htta's also pretty gross! 0_0
    it's a different story though, here it was a lady and a homeless guy eating the shit

And yeah I'm lucky indeed! But tickets will still be avaible at the 31th ne : )

And I also thought about creating a dutch group, since I already knew some dutchies at the shoutbox ^^ but then there was already one! XD
  10. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Haha, I didn't think of creating a Dutch group, because I was invited right after I introduced myself ! But I'm glad I was, because that broke the ice (do you say that, in English?) a bit. It made me feel a bit more accepted somehow
    So, do you all have any hobbies? Or just things you like. (I don't like the word 'hobby', it sounds like... hmm... something stupid) and what kind of music do you listen to? *just curious!*