aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    Aahh... and there goes our lovely weather ^^ Just when I needed it!!! Oh well, you can't have it all, can you
    So how is everyone out here? It's still very quiet Can't we all make up a nice subject to talk about? Or does everyone (exept me) have a more interesting group of people to talk to?
  2. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    @rukin, I can understand that! XD
    one time in dutch class we had to read this story about people eating shit... the reactions on that were also very ...interesting...

and yeah there goes the warm weather! However to be honest, I really loved it that I could sleep with a blanket again, it's so cozy ^^
  3. Nightula
    Nightula
    yeah, it were really hot for dutch standards in may.But wouldn't mind if it would be that hot again, i also finally got a tan^^
  4. Rukin
    Rukin
    @uniquemind-san: yeah me too! Dear sun, come back to us! *gets on his knees begging*
    @kumi-kun: eeew :P I always sleep with a blanket, or at least some 'covering' :P I feel too vulnerable and naked otherwise XD >.<'
    @Kreatio-chan: well I finally got myself a boyfriend *bounces in joy* so I guess you could say I find that more 'interesting' at the moment XD
    and school is taking much time as well >.<' *groans* tommorow should be a day of, but I already have loads of homework :S
  5. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    @ Rukin: Whoooo I smell an interesting subjeeeect Tell us more about your boyfriend! If you want to, of course *bounces in joy for you* (for some reason, I always get happy when I hear people are in love, so thanks for brightening up my super-boring day a bit!)

Oh man, I have a lot of work to do too, but I'm to lazy. *sigh* But I think I deserve a bit of rest after working my ass off this whole year. But school doesn't agree... at all.
    I've got a bit of a tan too ! I always turn yellow when I have a tan -.- Well, compared to others, that is.
  6. Mimos
    Mimos
    wow, haven't checked this page in awhile, 19 members
    Sorry I wasn't active to much, I went on vacation to greece

*Quickly takes care of Kaitou Dark and all the other newcommers*

Ohh, rukin has a BF? tell us the details! xD

**Maar hoe gaat het nou met de nederlandse yaoi lovers? **
  7. Rukin
    Rukin
    @Kreatio: yeah me too :P people tend to act more bouncy and cuter when they're in love, it's fun to watch XD though now I'm the one being watched >.<'
    lol he was here today as well ^^ his name's Peter and he's 20, thus 2 years older than me. uhhm... as for his description: he's about as tall as me, has short lightbrown hair and caramel brown eyes (I can drown in those *sigh*)
    we went to the movies friday, which wasn't officially a date. after the film ended we went for a walk and talked a lot and I'm not sure how it exactly happened but suddenly we were kissing and, well... thank god it was dark cause my face must've taken on the same color as a tomato XD lol
    it was kinda late after that, so I spend the night at his apartment ^^
  8. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    hey totally off topic, but any of you guys going to chibicon?
    I reserved my tickets a few days ago ; )
  9. Rukin
    Rukin
    what's chibicon? I've never heard of it before :S
  10. Kreatio
    Kreatio
    @ Rukin: Awwwww that sounds SOOO nice ^^ I know I barely even know you, but still I feel so happy for you, because I know you deserve it (wow, now I sound really like a stupid I-know-what-you-feel person. You know, those who act like they know you, but they actually don't I hope I don't sound like that too much, because I would hate that! Even if I sound like that: I don't want to, so warn me, hehe). But good luck, and keep us updated, if you like! *hug*

And Chibicon is... well, i'm not sure I should be the one to explain this, because I've never been there. So maybe Kumi-kun can do that. I'll go this year though! (well, I was planning to. When is it, anyway?)