aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who are your favorite male characters in Bleach ?

1. Aich
    Aich
    I love Orihime. She's easily got the most badass healing powers out there. The can reject anything with enough willpower, which to me, is friggin' awesome. Sure she cries a lot, and she's not a very good fighter. But she tries to understand and IMO, she's good at behaving correctly in the right situations. 'Badass' chicks are overrated. To me, a girl is only as good as the man she's in love with.
  2. Jiru
    Jiru
    Favorite male character in Bleach?
    Grimmjow. Enough said.
    Badass attitude, badass looks and the hottest voice ever!

My next favorite is... Isshin. Surprisingly. Not because he is hot (there are a whole lot more of them that are hotter than Isshin -thinks of Renji with let down hair-) but because he is cool. Really cool. Awesome even. And he is ALWAYS hilarious when it comes to comic relief!
  3. yaoimaniacxd
    yaoimaniacxd
    wow , I guess Grimmjow, Ichigo Kurosaki & Renji. Btw that funnny quincy man - Ishida Uryuu rockz too ; D
  4. yaoiismylife95
    yaoiismylife95
    Too many *faints do to thinking to hard*-2 hours later-*wakes up* ICHIGO my altumite uke just my opian though.
  5. ClassroomChick
    ClassroomChick
    Wow ok this this is something... so many guys so little fingers and both hands *sigh*
    To name just a few lol:
    Ichigo Kurosaki, Kensei Muguruma, Byakuya Kuchiki, Shūhei Hisagi, Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Coyote Starrk
    *sigh* jus to name a few lol *wink*
  6. YaoiLover
    YaoiLover
    So many to pick from and I love them all so I guess Ill just say a few Ichigo, Hichigo, Renji, Urahara, Ishida,Hisagi, Byakuya, Ukitake, Starkk, Grimmjow and many more
  7. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    ...Ishida Ryuuken (I <3 Isshin/Ryuuken too, hurr)
    My favorites are Ryuuken, Gin, Byakuya, Uryuu, Renji, Urahara, Grimmjow, Shuuhei, etc...really, I like them all
  8. LolaTenshi
    LolaTenshi
    Hmmm, there are so many to choose from. . . .
    My favorites would have to be Ichigo, Ishida, Byukuya, Ulquiorra, Stark, Shinji, Hitsugaya, and Gin. To name a few!
  9. LoliCiel
    LoliCiel
    1. Ichigo
    2. Grimmjow
    3. Renji
    4.Kenpachi
  10. AriAnt
    AriAnt
    I love ICHIGO but I think that Hisagi is the sexiest character in Bleach
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast