aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    I love Shinji! XD but...I can't imagine him with Urahara....I always imagine Urahara with Isshin....-goes into dream land-

Oop, estuse me! (excuse me) I is still high from hospital medication! XD -chases butterfly-

I find it interesting that so many people pair Renji and Byakuya...I like Byakuya as a character....but I just never feel like he would be good in those sorta situations....hmm....

-is still chasing butterflies-

Niark?!
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well he has to be good in "those" situations SOMEtimes! He's a human being, right? er ... shinigami? Even the quiet ones like Byakuya need a little lovin' *sniffle*

Okay I think what's keeping me away from Urahara x Shinji is, um, um, I don't like Shinji. *dodges rotten tomatoes* C'mon! He's ugly! I hate his teeth. He has Nnoitra teeth!
  3. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    hahahah, funny you should say that XD I happen to rather like Nnoitra XD he's funny and crazed XD
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Nnoitra reminds me of the Mouth of Sauron: http://www.tuckborough.net/images/mouthofsauron.jpg

*massive shudder*
  5. Blue
    Blue
    Ah, it's ok, ne ^^ I think I'm the only one in that case. but I really like Shinji. He isn't that beauty and so but, I don't know, he has something, hm, sometimes he look like, hm, very manly XDD that's insane? I swear I can see him take Urahara, hm, I don't know how explain, something like taking him strongly, in a very seme way. You know? Ahn, don't worry I have those deliriums just once in a while XP.

ew, Nnoitra eyes is weird, he's all weird. Gah, Shinji is much much better.
  6. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    @Blue: I agree about Shinji, I totally love him XD and I can definately see him doing that to Urahara XD he has something about him, you know? and even though he's always being pushed around by the other Vaizard, he can totally kick a$$ when he's being seriouse XD So I agree with you XD

@Artemis: awww poor Nnoitra! -covers his ears- it's okay baby, he didn't mean it!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    You know those hands of yours over Nnoitra's ears? He probably just turned around and bit one of them.

8. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    hahahahah, he can if he wants XD -shiver- I dun mind XD

but I do prefer a lot of others over him XD lol, I just think he's very funny XD although, I have to admit...I'm not a Byakuya lover like millions of others XD lmao
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    "Like millions of others" LOL Gosh I feel so plebeian

Well you know, so many people who claim to "love" Byakuya in my opinion don't even really understand him. To them he is just this "cold and cool" guy with no emotions, and is "really sexy," so it's like they put him in the same category as Muraki or Aizen or something. Which is SOOOO WROOONG. Because the beautiful thing about Byakuya is that he's SO incredibly vulnerable, and even Kubo himself said that he has a very warm heart. And if you think of someone like Byakuya who tries so hard to be cold on the outside, yet deep inside his heart is so warm ... gosh how can you not love that?? *sigh* Such a great character...
  10. Blue
    Blue
    wow that's a very good explanation ^^ I was think about this. "why I like Byakuya?" I think it is like Artemis's explanation.. is so nice when he motivates (in a hidden way) his Renji to help Ichigo and the others.

But I think Muraki and Aizen are sooo far away from Byakuya... there is no comparison... the Aizen / Muraki coldness is something, hm, psychotic, in a very bad way.

Yes, bleachfanatic13, that's it. Shinji is a interesting character ^^ and I think he can make a good pair with Urahara XD