aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. staces
    staces
    Filler is CRAP >< I'd rather have no Bleach than filler crap. ;_; Or at least not have random new filler-only characters. Why couldn't they flesh out the regular characters? I for one wanna know how Hanatarou and Ganjyu went from reluctant allies in the SS arc to "Hana! <3333" "Ganjyu-san!!! <333" Let's hug and smash our faces together! Epic-gay.

@xfangirlx
    "and urm....staces you are a hell of alot lucky.... theres been times when i...nvm u dont need to kno that >_>"

Saying that makes me want to know now! XD
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    "Hana! <3333" "Ganjyu-san!!! <333" Let's hug and smash our faces together! Epic-gay.

LOL Oh so true. And I would love to see the filler that took place between THAT, too XDDD There is just something special about a pairing, where the seme can have a face like a donkey's butt, yet we still love them ♥
  3. staces
    staces
    Poor Ganjyu! ;~; Haha, it's pretty true. He also goes back and forth between looking muscular and kinda porky, but be love him anyways. XD To be fair though, Hanatarou always looks kinda tired, if being really tired can be considered a flaw.... Damn I love that pairing! It's so cute.
  4. Ice_Hime
    Ice_Hime
    Some fillers are okay on Bleach but others bore me to tears.
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    You are opening yourself up with that "Hana always looks so tired" statement
  6. staces
    staces
    LMAO XD Well, to be fair, he looked tired before he met Ganjyu too.
  7. shattered
    shattered
    hana has droopy eyelids, its not his fault he looks tired all the time
  8. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    .....maybe.... i think i know why he is so tired ..but...sadly im keeping THAT to myself >_>. but yush i hope we get to see the other pill thingymijiggys! again! *has forgotten the name* the chars are called rin, cloud and nova ;P i thought nova was pretty smexxy >_> ...and i like the vaizard chars too ...BRING THEM BACK!! TT.TT
    @staces : :laughs:
  9. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    nova WAS smexy
  10. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    yes he was very smexy! gotta love those mysterious guy's who keep there faces hidden.... makes me wonder what peshe looks like under that mask >_> we know that hes blond.... hn....
Page 84 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast