aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Orihime and Tatsuki!!! Yeah, one of my faves ewww I hate evening exams! Did you do okay, do you think?
  2. staces
    staces
    Yachiru is Kenpachi's best friend! ^__^
    Keigo and Mizuiro
    Chad and Ichigo
    Rukia and Renji
    Kira and Hisagi
  3. shattered
    shattered
    to some degree ken-chan and yachiru can also be considered best friends but they're so different that ken-chan seem more like a father/brother to yashiru

and kiyone and kentarou always bicker but they seem like good friends! they're just in love with ukitake!

and i think that tatsuki and ichigo are really good friends, i mean they've known each other a long time.

oh yeah rukia and renji! totally forgot about them

... it was my first evening exam and the lecturer was a bit mean and put in these trick questions that you had to think a lot about even though the exam only had a 20% weighting but at least i managed to not leave any blank spaces. can't be sure if i did well or not, lots of mathy ones that i couldn't prove with equations so i wrote page long essays of my reasoning when in doubt, use words to try and scrape some marks

on the bright side, nice new bleach ep waiting to be downloaded when i got home
  4. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    yay! i have now joined this group >> bleach is my fave manga and anime! i have a thing for the bad guys they rock! especially grimmy and ully! yay! and i just cant resist that funny smirk gin always has ^^ and i just watched the lastest ep yesterday!
  5. oreos
    oreos
    hi everyone! im new here and wanted to know can i give links for bleach doujins?
  6. shattered
    shattered
    100 members!
    hey there oreos and xfangirlx, welcome, welcome!!!!

@xfangirlx ~ bleach is my all time favourite anime and manga too! grimmjow x ulquiorra = my otp.

@oreos ~ you can find bleach doujins in the doujinshi section of download central http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f103/t...ml#post1000560
    remember to thank those lovely uploaders with the thank buttons or reps
  7. DarkMiasma
    DarkMiasma
    Hey,guys!It's been a long time since I ever stepped in Aarinfantasy.How's it going?Bleach even becomes more fluffier with ponytail Ukitake & of course,Kyouraku!
  8. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    ArtemisMS-
    That vid was adorable but kind of spoilerish for those who don't read the manga. So be warned before you watch it. The artist did a really great job on the characters though. They look just like that.

WOW 100?! So where is everyone?

Kira and Momo used to be best friends. They probably are again now, lying side by side in the mental ward. XD
  9. dealla
    dealla
    Guys, do the anime fillers start this week and how long will they last? My memory is failing me
  10. shattered
    shattered
    dealla ~ yeah it seems like it, last week had the worst and weirdest ending ever, somehow ichigo was back in karakura O_o and rukia was there too, and there was a new 3rd division captain they seem to be mutilating the anime
Page 75 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast