aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    Isshin x Ryuuken! They're as canon as ShuuKira!
    Urahara's kinda like the 3rd wheel ... oh man now the threesome imagery is running wild
  2. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    @shattered: ah you reminded me, I saw a scan of an Isshin x Ryuuken dj page (only one pg T__T) where they were going at it like bunnies in the basement after Uryuu left, and then Urahara pops in suddenly cos he had left something behind and he's all "ahahaha, don't mind me!" *now also having thoughts of threesomes* XD;;
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    ShuuKira lol That's the crackiest pair ever concocted. Well, IkkaKira comes close.

I like Isshin x Ryuuken but only if they get into it AFTER Ichigo's mother died, b/c he obviously loved her.
  4. arinna
    arinna
    speaking of wacky pairs, i've also seen Byakuya x Isshin (wherever that might come from O.o).
  5. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Most ShuuKira stuff is based on their mutual betrayal's by their captains. Since they've known each other since their Academy days and are both vice captains, it can be assumed they are still friends. So when the story is done right it's actually quite believeable.

LOL! I've never seen Byakuya/Isshin. That's some great crack there. I've seen a Byakuya/Ulquiorra future fic that was actually pretty hot for a crack pairing.

As for Urahara threesome's i think i have one saved in my memories on LJ of Urahara/Ryuuken/Isshin and some edible body paint. It's been awhile though so I'm not sure. If anyone's interested I'll see if i can dig it up.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Okay, umm, I didn't mean to offend anyone by calling it cracky I had never thought of their academy days. I follow ShuuYumi and I acknowledge that it is cracky.

Byakuya x Anyone except Renji, Kaien, and Ukitake makes no sense to me I mean, that is, everything else is within the realm of crack, which doesn't necessarily make it bad
  7. shattered
    shattered
    @annieroo ~ yes please! i definitely want to read!!!
  8. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Ok here's that Isshin/Ryuuken/Urahara threesome I mentioned. I didn't re-read so I can't say anymore about it than I did below. Hope someone here gets a kick out of it at least.

http://sqfics.livejournal.com/3208.html

After glancing at the description I'm pretty sure I read a follow up to this where Urahara is jacking off to a recording of this night. Unfortunately I couldn't find it anywhere in my memories so I have no clue where to find that. Sorry.
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I just saw this cute doujin on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMK7Ctzy04

Which got me to thinking about Bleach best friends. There are so many (some can be construed as pairings of course, but many see these pairings as best bud):

Urahara and Yoruichi
    Shunsui and Jyuushirou
    Ikkaku and Yumichika
    more...?

This little vid reminded me of how much I like Byakuya and Yoruichi's relationship. I think I like it most b/c it suggests a time when Byakuya was much happier than he is now, and also shows that Yoruichi can bring joy to even the saddest people.
  10. shattered
    shattered
    Orihime and Tatsuki? ...

i wish i had more input to contribute but my brain is dead from a super 'convenient' 6:30pm exam 3 hours ago >_<
Page 74 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast