aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. shattered
    shattered
    poor unwanted ishi and hana i would take them except i really like my inventory at the moment and don't want to mess them up maybe you can give them away like miko and cabbit_girl in the points forum im sure there'll be lots of people waiting to snap up free cards
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    It's funny; no matter what I add or take away, the same six cards are always displayed Oh well, at least the three pairs are always together, even if they're not PAIRED together. I think Renji is gettin' it on with K at the moment
  3. staces
    staces
    You're far too nice Artemis! *glomp*

Aww, Shattered, it's not that I don't want them, I just want Kenpachi more! XD And I really see no point in keeping more than six cards any more.
  4. shattered
    shattered
    yeah, i know what you mean. i had this huge wishlist before, but now that i have enough points to buy quite a few lower level cards, i dont see the point because it's always a random chance that they get seen at all i already gave away 4 cards just to mix up the inventory a little
  5. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Hm...I'll take Ishida if you don't want it anymore. ^^'
    There was this proposal, that the cardlist should show up randomly in your 6card inventory...yeah, we'll see. Dai-kun is busy...
    Congrats on Ken-chan card, staces. ^^
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    My wishlist is stupid huge, too ... Shunsui & Ukitake from Bleach, Omi & Kaoru, Hide & Niwa from Gakuen Heaven, Shuuei and Ensei to go with my Kouyuu and Seiran from SaiMono cards ... but yeah, no point in buying them until some random guy upgrades something or other ... the admin is not very good about explaining the situation.
  7. staces
    staces
    Sorry CelticMist, I'd already sold my Hanatarou before I read your message, I couldn't keep my Ken-chan hidden any longer! XD
  8. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Eh, I already have Hana *points to previous post*
    no sweat, hun.
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Too bad that instead of getting a second Byakuya and Hisagi, we couldn't have gotten a Yumichika and Ikkaku
  10. staces
    staces
    I KNOW! >< Why do some Bleach characters get multiple cards and some get none?!?! I want an Ikkaku and a Yumichika card sooooo bad! ;___;