aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    wow, Ulqi-chan finally got his hand out of his pocket. though I'm quite surprised he's only 4th....ok, so Mel is 3rd....who is 2nd and 1th. There was implied that Noitora is the strongest, but I somehow doubt that. O_o
    And heeelloooo, Ichigoooo...you sure you are only 15? that's an awful lot of muscles there, hun. O____O
    And pinky hair Espada dude with the smart lentless show off glasses can't seem to stop touching his right side of the face with his whole right hand. :3
    OMG Ukitake nudes!

@shattered: well....she IS getting a beating. ^^'
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh, new episode? Ichigo vs. Ulqi-kins? UKITAKE NUDES?!?!?! I'm there.
  3. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    No Ukitake nudes yet. That should be next week if they dont' cut it.....

If you read the manga you actually know all the ranks expect 1-3. We know which 3 just not which numbers they are.

Ichigo hardly ever looks 15. Half naked I'd be hard pressed to say 18. Usually he looks more 20 or so. Still it makes me feel less like a perverted old lady when he doesn't look 15. And technically I think he's 16 now. His birthday was in the summer when they were rescuing Rukia. I always wondered why there was no celebration or lack there of, mentioned.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ahh, sixteen now, is he? Hey! Just a few more years, and we can officially draw and write him in compromising sexual positions on LJ!
  5. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    Ichigo sure does look a lot older than he is, but that's way better than looking at some small, skinny guy that really looks like he's 16 , Bring me muscles!

Well, I have to admit that at one point even I was wandering if that's a little too much muscle for Ichigo
  6. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    I don't read the manga, or else I wouldn't have asked.

@temi-chan: indeed
  7. shattered
    shattered
    i stopped questioning bleach ppl's age long ago ... ichigo is just getting a bit too steroidy for 15 >_> and it's been so long, but maybe he they forgot his birthday in all the action at soul society -__-;; i think he occasionally reveals his age through his recklessness, i mean, just jumping into hueco mundo (and at first by himself too, until chad and ishida talked him out of it O_o) was pretty stupid considering he's not yet beaten any espada (lost pretty badly infact) and he was also very very quickly pwned by aizen before he even got a chance to strike, so suicidal missions reflect the lack of age (but then he might always be reckless and never learn )

kubo is slowly revealing each espada's number as they fight, but there's still 3 unknowns >_> i wanna know! but at the moment everything is caught up in *one* particular fight that i wont go into but is not turning out as cool as anticipated -_-;
  8. shattered
    shattered
    LOL bleach capslock ppl are quite perceptive >_>
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...K/cockrock.png

... no wonder ukitake is blushing
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL Subconsciously dreaming of Shunsui whilst doing THAT arrangement
  10. staces
    staces
    Having seen plenty of shirtless teenaged males at one point or another in my time, I don't find Ichigo's physique to be ridiculously muscular. At the beginning of the manga/anime he was a lot slimmer/thinner and less toned. He didn't get beefcake till about the SS arc. I think it's realistic for him to have gone from a somewhat thin-side-of-average boy to more of an athlete with all of that physical exertion.
Page 47 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast