aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    If you guys are gonna discuss the manga without spoilers, let me know b/c then I'll have to leave the group ^^;;
  2. shattered
    shattered
    i reckon this place should be spoiler free just coz its not like the thread, its just a bleach group, so general discussion of bleach rather than specific manga chapters please! post all the things related to latest bleach releases on the anime and manga threads since thats what they're there for i dont want to exclude people
  3. annieroo2
    annieroo2
    Shippou-chan-
    Thanks, but I just posted it. The artist info is attached to the picture if you like her stuff here's her deviant page:
    http://karorumetallium.deviantart.com/
    Unfortunately she doesn't draw all that much Bleach art.

If we're voting I say no spoilers as well. I always figured this was the place for discussing Bleach fanfic, fanart, pairings and other random stuff not directly concerning the manga or anime. But that's just my humble opinion.
  4. Cat-chan
    Cat-chan
    @Artemis
    No, that's not the point *hahaha* XD
    I wanted to put sth about the manga chapter in the spoiler-code, but because it isn't allowed here in anymore, I just won't do it.
  5. Shippou-chan
    Shippou-chan
    @annieroo2
    Ah, OK. But than I wanna thank you that you've posted this nice and hot pic.^^
  6. hattivatti
    hattivatti
    Aaww man, that character popularity poll is still bugging me... I like that pic though!
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    The only one of those that I really really like is Rukia

Hitsugaya, COME ON, what is the appeal????????

Ichigo ... blah, the hero, blah. Ishida ... okay, Ishida's cute, he needs more screen time. Grimmjow ... omg I can't say anything or nekogal will have my toes for dinner (Although in all honesty I do like Grimmjow, he is the most complex of the arrancar and has potential ... he is like the Byakuya arrancar, is he bad or good? Could he become good? etc.)
  8. dealla
    dealla
    Yeah, I'm also surprised at the results of the poll. Two guys I hate most are in the top ten, grrr. And why Renji isn't there? *cries* Or Kenpachi? I guess we all have favorites, but I cannot and will not ever understand how can someone like the angsty bratty kiddo most
    I loved last episode though, Chad showed the big guns! I didn't know he'd have another 'power arm', I loved seeing that. Funny thing with these arrancars; once the fight is over they behave like best buddies with our guys. Chad's opponent wanted to kill him, but next minute he yells at him to run for his life! Heh, gotta love Bleach
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    LOL I noticed that, too!! It's that honorable Japanese samurai thing. Maybe? Like they fight for honor or something. And then when the fight's over, they're like, good fight, man. Good fight.

I know, that poll is so bogus!! Renji should totally be up there ... how on earth is ISHIDA more popular than Renji?!
  10. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    poll? what poll? << there is no such thing as a popularity poll without Renji and Ken-chan.
    -____-'
Page 33 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast