aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

BLEACH

1. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    hahahaha XZ oh dear XZ I have never bothered with it XZ since I do everything on ff.net usually, and it doesn't matter what order they put things in XD Ill have to pay more attention to that XD

on another note, is anyone else FED UP with all the fillers in Bleach? I just finally got my new DVD's (ep 120-140) and out of the twenty episodes, about 18 were fillers!!!! -is uber angry- XZ
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh you're actually buying them? I just downloaded them I stopped around episode 18something; it's just so boring and lame now ... wanna go back to the non-filler arc!
  3. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Yeah, I like to own them XD I read the manga online, so I don't mind waiting for the eps, since I know the story anyways XD

btw, what does everyone think of the english dub? be honest..hopefully I'm not the only one that's angry about Renji's voice, and the way most of them can't even pronounce their own names...?

ahhh, are you in the bounto (soul eater) arc? that went on for EVER!!! it was, like, 50 episodes! and it wasn't even part of the story!!! -gets mad at arc- I hated that. and then they had to find a way to fit the new characters into the next ark XZ
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    OMG. I hate the dub. HAAAAATE it! ALL of the characters sound ridiculous. Rukia has ZERO dork-factor and NO sense of humor. Byakuya sounds like ... I can't even say it. It's just so foul. I hate all of them. And normally I don't react this way to dubs, this badly. But these are bad, bad, BAD.

Nooo The Bounto Arc was a long time ago! The anime is halfway through the Hueco Mundo Arc, but they stopped now and are doing a new filler arc. I'm not even watching it, it's so wretched.
  5. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Ahhhh, I hate it too! I was at a friends house watching one of her english DVD's once, and it was on the episode of where Ichigo and Renji first fight. well...she switched it to the english voices and we stood there, practicaly gaping, before screaming and lunging for the remote to change it back XZ lmao -sob- my poor Renji...what have they done to your voice...?

sometimes I think....this was Bleach's chance....all the english market had to do was find good voice actors! but they couldn't even do that XZ -sigh- I like the original much, MUCH better XD

oh! I not that far in anime yet I don't think XZ but that sucks!!!! it's my fave arc of all! can't believe they would filler it half way through!!!! -is angry-
  6. nikkei
    nikkei
    hi new here.... um....i noticed that ure complaining about the bountu arc i also was upset cause i actually think its kinda boring my Bleach happy radar is down because i want it to get over with
  7. bleachfanatic13
    bleachfanatic13
    Hiya nikkei! XD

ahh, I agree.....It went on forever, and it was horrid and boring XZ ahhh, and I just got to the filler arc in Heuco Mundo....-sob-.....WHY!!!!????
  8. shattered
    shattered
    Hey all newbie Bleach groupers!

LOL I haven't been back here for ages ... interesting new pics

Naruto fillers have apparently ended but still no end in sight for Bleach fillers ... I have lost the will to watch
  9. Bestostero
    Bestostero
    I haven't watched any of the Bleach fillers or Naruto fillers since they began, just been trying to catch up with the manga every week...I hope fillers end soon though, it will be nice to watch again lol
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, I haven't been watching the fillers, either. Ever since shattered conned me into keeping up with the manga instead, I haven't bothered with the anime