aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Espada talk

1. shattered
    shattered
    I'd like Starrk to laze in division 8 and drink sake with Shunsui. And Ukitake adopts Lilinette.

I'd like Grimmjow to go live in a sectioned-off area of Seireitei, be pining at the loss of Ulquiorra, and earn his bread money by being a sparring opponent for learning Shinigami.

I'd like Halibel to be the new vice-chairwoman of the Shinigami Women's Association. She could show those gals a thing or two about under-boobage!

And I want Ulquiorra to reincarnate into Soul Societ as a Shinigami, and then have an illicit love affair with Grimmjow. Coz I'm a GrimmUlqui fan through and through.
  2. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    wow, shattered, you said it all! that´s what I call prefect matches... you got me there with Halibel
  3. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    Oh, I want it too.^^ I really like the Shinigamis and the Espadas too, and I don't want to see them die.
  4. naono
    naono
    same here! i don't want the espadas to die. I was hoping for Grimmjow to somehow randomly side with Ichigo and be all "F* u Aizen". LOL
    I like shattered's idea of espada fate - especially ulqui's "illicit love affair" with grimm -> lol
  5. sailormoonskid
    sailormoonskid
    u know they will always live on in the people who love them
    epecially when we remember how much Grimmjow and Ulquiora loved each other