aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Bleach: Zanpakutou Arc!

1. Shirakana
    Hyourinmaru! It's his gaze, so solemn.. so cute. XD But mostly it's caused by the scene where Hyourinmaru catches Gaya-chan and looked at him so tenderly. Makes my fangirl side go wild. XD

I also like Muramasa, just because he is the hot bad guy. lol
  2. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    the best filler arc ever...
    Hyorinmaru X grown-up Histu... now, I wouldn´t mind watching that one...
    I don´t really have a favourite... maybe it will change before the arc ends *shrug*
  3. NekoYumiko
    NekoYumiko
    Hyourinmaru. He's so tender with Hitsugaya! *-*
    Senbonzakura. I know that he's a real beauty under his samurai mask!^^
    Ruri'iro Kujaku. Egoist. Just like Yumichika.^^
    Wabisuke. He doesn't had much time to play, but I like him.^^
    Sode no Shirayuki. She is beautiful.
  4. Itsuko
    Itsuko
    It was such a perfect opportunity to see Kenpachi's Zanpaktou, but of course since he hasn't learned it's name yet there is no need to create such a character. I would have loved to see that one most of all. but for those that were materialized, I must say I liked Sode no Shirayuki and Haineko.
  5. eegii
    eegii
    ~~~ Hyourinmaru ~~~
    amazing,,,, cool,,,,,....
  6. mushxd
    mushxd
    Hollow Ichigo? If that's counted as a spiritual zanpakutou.

If not, SENBONZAKURA! Can't wait to see how he looks under he mask!
    Hyourinmaru's not bad too, but I think he looks like Grimmjow at first glance!
  7. lev1
    lev1
    My favorite would have to be Hisagi's Kazeshini and Renji's Zabimaru. Renji's and Zabimaru's interactions with each other are hilarious. Plus, it's two people! Twice the fun.

I like Kazeshini's wild personality. The fight scene between the two of them was cool even though Hisagi got thrown around a bit, lol. Didn't know Hisagi had that kind of side to him.
  8. sapphire76
    sapphire76
    Hyourinmaru was HOT. I liked this arc but I was hoping that it would show Kenpachi's zanpaktou!!! Poor guy still doesn't know his sword's name.
  9. cally
    cally
    my favorite is absolutely renji's zabimaru, lol, so awesome. and snakey is so goddamn cute i wanna huggle him to death (when he goes after that frog *dies*)

i also really like ukitakes sōgyo no kotowari , so cheerful and ukitake trying to deal with them is beyond adorable<3

wah and hanataros hisagomaru!! that episode when he's lost in the underground cracked me up XD god idk whats wrong with me im usually into quite hardcore stuff lol, but i just realized i went totally fluffy here! x) oh well
  10. Keisan18
    Keisan18
    I loved Hyourinmaru, Zabimaru, Senbonzakura, and Kazeshini!

Toshiro Hitsugaya's Hyourinmaru was so beautiful! Their fight was really touching at the end when Hyourinmaru caught Toshiro and just looked at him lovely. I almost screamed when I watched it!

Renji Abarai's Zabimaru was hilarious to me because of Snakey's and Chimpette's constant quarreling throughout the whole arc.

Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbonzakura...I am so upset with them not getting the mask of him. I wanted to see even though I know he'd be goregous! He had a funny episode with Zabimaru in the Beast Sword arc. I couldn't stop laughing.

Shuuhei Hisagi's Kazeshini...I love him more like adore him! His badass attitude and killing intent kind of turned me off but then the episode with the baby was very cute and funny. It made me see a different side of them that I didn't think I'd see.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast