aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite Pokemon Pairing?

1. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Yoo everyone!!

I know there's already a thread like this in the forums, but might as well ask here as well :P

So, what are everyone's favorite pairings? I enjoy Ash x Gary and.... um.... Diamond x Pearl! (I think that's how they're referred to?)
  2. evanesco99211
    evanesco99211
    Hi!

I'm new to this group. I know this thread is old (why no reply?) but I just wanna share my love for the characters ^^

My favorite pairings:
    Ash *heart* Gary for sure!!! They're just too cute together. I have soft spots for love between rivals and best friends. Misty is okay but Ash x Gary pairing is more interesting

Oh, by the way.. no uke Ash... it's just.. that. I prefer my main character to be seme :P While I don't dislike uke Ash, I can't read uke Ash featured in most doujinshis. They often depict him as... uh, a defenseless, weak female... So not cool for a Pokemon Master, man..

For hetero... Any male character with Jessie She's funny, evil, and beautiful.. I think she's one of the most interesting female character in Pokemon. Miss Joy and Officer Jenny are just too freaky... Seriously, bazillion twins spread into every city?! O_o
  3. Fantine
    Fantine
    I guess my fav pairings would be AshxGary, AshxCilan,I just love Ash!