aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pokémon - Gotta Pair Them All!!

1. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    I think he left his Onix at Pewter City with his family.
  2. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    *singing the Pokerap*

My club recently decided to do some random Pokemon things, like doing "Who's that Pokemon!?" The image looked like Pikachu... then suddenly it was actually Koffing! The timing was so gooood.
  3. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Reminds me of that episode where they put up a black circle that was actually a Jigglypuff shown from above XD
  4. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    I know it's a longshot but I still want to ask... next time there's a card nomination will any of you nominate any Pokémon characters? I'm doing Ash and Gary (just like I did last year) but as you know, one nomination isn't going to mean anything, so perhaps you might consider nominating Ash and/or Gary also? Just throwing it out there in case anyone has an open spot or hasn't decided which ones they want to nominate. ^^
  5. CaveTrouble
    CaveTrouble
    I know I will nominate James! He has been a favorite character as long as I can remember and it was because of him I discovered the Yaoi-world *_* I don't know how many characters one person can nominate (I think I have missed the chanses so far), but if I have spots left I will consider Ash also ^^
  6. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Ah, a James card would be pretty sweet. Last time each member could only nominate three people, so I guess the same goes with me; if I don't find anyone for my third spot then I'll go with James! XD
  7. believe09
    believe09
    AGHHHH!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't find this group sooner! Yes, I'm new here. Oh, the memories. . . . . .
  8. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Welcome to the group, believe! Feel free to discuss anything and everything Pokemon ^^
  9. kakashilove
    kakashilove
    HI!I am Kakashilove!I am new to this group!can I have some help?
  10. believe09
    believe09
    Hello, kakashilove! Umm. . . so I was re-watching Pokemon on narutowire and i saw the episode where Ash set Butterfree free(heehee) so it could live with the other pink Butterfree that it liked, and it was so sad! I was so happy for Butterfree, but it also made me want to cry.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast