aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Pokémon - Gotta Pair Them All!!

1. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    No no, Pikachu would mysteriously disappear. Then I'd have to take his place on Ash's shoulder

But Articuno loves me, he would never do that! ;_; Ooo, what about a Lugia? 8D

Lol, poor Hoppip. I'd crush the darn thing if I got on it's back XD
  2. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Hmm, Lugia would be interesting to ride on. Looks like it's not as friendly as Articuno. XD But I imagine it can get fiesty and go swimming in the waters.... with you on its back, hahah

I was browsing several pokemon forums a while back, and I remembered a thread dedicated to Pokemon you fly on. Imagine trying to ride on a Pidgey! It'd be crushed under our weight!

Tropius, another Grass and Flying. I'm was surprised it was also a flying type

Speaking of HM moves....
  3. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    Well I'm used to that

Flying on a Pidgey. XD It would be funny if you actually could teach it Fly.

Ooo, that thing has bananas on it's chin. I can't imagine something that big can use leaves as wings O:

LMAO at the picture. XD
  4. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Hahaha XD I didn't realize there were bananas until you pointed it out!

More from the same artist, Oooh maan gotta love Pokemon logic

Ack! I wish I can make it bigger... photobucket makes it smaller ^^;
  5. kaiJon
    kaiJon
    That Gyarados' face is hilarious. XD And that second picture reminds me of the scene in the episode where Ash races on Ponyta.

The guy and his Rhyhorn jump onto a platform in the water to get across while Brock and Onix watch and it starts to sink. XD

They never came back up...
  6. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Oh maaaan, HAHAHA XD

I remember that episode!! That poor Rhydon! The whole race thing is rigged man, you can't expect something like Onix to compete with a speedy Pokemon like Ponyta you know? Unless it were reeeally good!

If I were to race with a Pokemon, I'd chose Ponyta too. At least it looks like it can support human weight and at the same time can be fast! There's always Dodrio, another fast Pokemon! ...or Snorlax, just roll over and squish everyone >D
  7. Carmel
    Carmel
    I love that comic!! I always think about things like that when I play Pokemon. Like, sending out a fire or rock Pokemon on water, or what you're doing while your water Pokemon you're riding on is fighting.
  8. yaoi1fangirl
    yaoi1fangirl
    this group has some funny posts

Hi everyone
  9. Nebulous
    Nebulous
    Hello everyone! *Feels like she's been dead for a while*

How are things~?

Checkie this new yaoi webbie. x) http://theyaoitube.webs.com/
  10. KaoriAiTenshi
    KaoriAiTenshi
    Haha, I loved the brock and onix picture xD BTW; Does Brock still have his Onix? O_o
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast