aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AarinNerds

1. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Heehee: I rented it from blockbuster. It's subbed, just to be warned.
  2. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    So I guess for our next topic lets discuss Yaoi musicals. Can anyone name any? I can't really think of any right off the top of my head, but that would be something worth watching I THINK
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yaoi musicals? You mean musicals based off of yaoi anime? That would be cool I'd love to talk about how the two genres blend together. Ooo why don't you start a new thread/topic?
  4. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hehe, well the new tread was started. Sorry I was away for so long. I dunno if the Persian boy can be read online... My roomy happened to have the book in her collection. I just love the story, but it´s so sad... ^^"

Also, I´m not really "into classics" either. I don´t know much about history etc. I just happen to have quite a feminist mother (well, a little at least) that did a social study of some kind, which makes for interesting discussions over dinner. ^_-
  5. heehee
    heehee
    Haha! I would love to meet your mother!
  6. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hehe, she's lots of fun most of the time. Quite strange opinions and remarks. ^^ There were a few sweatdrop moments when she came out of the closet a few years back and met her current girlfriend and noticed that my sister an I knew more about the gay community than they did. ^^" Oopsy... She still doesn;t get the Yaoi thing, so we mostly keep our mouth shut... She's a great source of Yuri *and sometimes yaoi* reading material and movies. I saw Beautifull boxer and Hedwig and the angry inch thanks to her (which are both great!)
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Wolfje87: Wow, I bet she must have been relieved to know that you knew about it, because that ment for her that you have an open mind, Right? That's Awsome.
  8. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Haha, yeah I guess... But she always did know and we were brought up very open minded. ^^ I never understood why she would have the "zij aan zij" (a dutch lesbian magazine) laying around in her room (I read everything back then and never thought about it really).
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Fellow Nerds! Be my friend ... And vote for GwenGun!!!!

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f197/t...rnament.-.html
  10. Rukin
    Rukin
    hello everyone, here is Rukin's sister speaking
    I'm afraid I have some bad news; my brother has had an accident last friday and is in the hospital. due to a large blow to his head when he hit the ground, he has slipped into a coma.
    They say people in a coma can still hear you when you talk to them, so I've been gathering messages from his friends. If you have any message you wish him to hear, please post it on his profilepage and I will pass it on during the soonest visit to him.
    I'm sure he would have loved to hear from you. Thanks
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast