aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    True, true. The best we get is that time where Yukihito caught Sawa cheating and goes to Iwaki and Katou's house and when they make up, we know, they are having some intense activity.

I so want a extra-chapter about Sawa and Yukihito and another for miyasaka and onozuka!!! Think we could sent her a email asking?
  2. kuroiookami
    kuroiookami
    So, I'm not the only one who wants to see Yukihito/Sawa get it on!? Good to know!

Yes, let's send Nitta-sensei a humble request! ^_^
  3. dealla
    dealla
    Definitely not the only one, kuroiookami But to be honest, the fact that we don't see any action only makes it more exciting, we're left to imagine it for ourselves!
  4. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @dealla: But seeing it actually drawn gives you the possibility to put it as your bacground pic or such things
  5. Lent
    Lent
    We need more pics!
  6. noone
    noone
    umm, right, how many pics can a group have? an album can take up to 20 right? but for a group, is there a limit?
  7. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Just added some more pics Iwaki in a suit Iwaki without a suit
  8. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    With a suit or without Iwaki-san is sexy.
  9. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Yay for Iwaki!! *drools* About the limit... Really don't know but I am almost reaching my personal limit So maybe there is also limit for a group? Just a guess - teoretically, maybe it depends on the number of members? Cause I suppose that only members are allowed to post pics and since the personal amount of pics is limited, you can't have more than that
  10. noone
    noone
    (cheated a bit, but i HAD to put in yoshinaga )
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast